Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

As much as I hate dying band members, someone else has to step in their shoes to continue their group’s career or unfortunately disband if it’s their decision according to that fallen member’s legacy or something else.
Take Suicide Silence for example. Lucker died but life must go on. They found Eddie Hermida. But doubt they’re ever the same as it was with Lucker.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I have never heard a rap song talk about trans issues before. And not only that, it does it in a non transphobic tone. Kendrick is a genius.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I just heard the new MCR song today on YouTube and it what a song seeing the back back once again which means we could get a new album also in rock new tracks from The Hu Five Finger Death Punch horrible track Lorna Shore fantastic and Misery Index dropped a new album and it was the best i heard this week
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I feel so horribly bad for James Hetfield right now.
Man says he’s been feeling insecure onstage everytime.
Metallica is now on a retirement watchlist because of his mental health conditions.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I don’t know much about Kendrick Lamar (mostly because I don’t keep up with new music since pretty much everything mainstream sucks), though I did listen to one of his albums years ago (which kinda sucked). I don’t think writing a song about trans issues makes someone a genius.
I feel so horribly bad for James Hetfield right now.
Man says he’s been feeling insecure onstage everytime.
Metallica is now on a retirement watchlist because of his mental health conditions.
That is sad, but considering they haven’t released anything decent since the 90s (at least Load and Reload weren’t bad, actually if they had taken out some of the worst songs from both those albums they both would be better than The Black Album) and how long it takes for them to release new albums, I feel like they should retire, and maybe now the time has come.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@LeoNero
While I’m glad that they won for making a grand performance and wowing the judges, a small part of me does believe that they won out of pity and sympathy from the whole Russia conflict but I could be wrong
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Listening to all of Iron Butterfly’s singles discography, these guys were alright. Their first few singles were good with my favorite being Iron Butterfly Theme cause it’s an instrumental that kicks ass and Unconscious Power being another good one. The one thing that does hold them back for me is the vocalist Doug Ingle and his voice, it does get to me some of the times, but I can brave through them. However, after he left and they replaced him with another guy in the 70’s, that’s when their quality took a massive nosedive, the four singles they released in 1975 alone sucked, it’s like they tried to be three different bands all in the span of two albums. Hell, the B-side to their last single sounded like a hybrid mess of Aerosmith and Black Sabbath.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
RIP to a great musician and composer.
TBH, I’ve heard Aphrodite’s Child’s earlier stuff, and I love their song “It’s Five O’Clock”, but I have yet to hear the album 666 in full. I’ll certainly give it a try!
@Myoozik
I have no problem with Doug Ingle’s voice, but I will say that while Iron Butterfly’s early stuff (for me, the first three albums) is good, they were a bit overrated. And yeah, their later stuff up to their breakup is Shitsville
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
His voice is mixed to me where sometimes I don’t mind and other times it gets to me. It reminds me of Eddie Vedder’s voice later on in the 90’s which would become the model for a lot of rock vocalists for the next two and a half decades. It says something that my favorite Iron Butterfly song is Iron Butterfly Theme, which is just a four and a half minute instrumental with no singing, well mostly because I think it’s a kickass song.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Congrats to Kendrick for the success of his newest album, I just wish his song N95 debuted at number one, he deserves the number one spot again after about 5 years.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I know it’s early to pick my album of the month in May 2022 i already did and it’s Blut Aus Nord Disharmonium - Undreamable Abysses nothing is going to top this not even Harry Styles or Kendrick Lamar my opinion overhyped album of the month not saying it sucks it’s just not my cup of tea also the rest in metal Septicflesh IBARAKI Cave in and Moon Tooth great stuff in May 2022
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide