Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So Master Of Puppets has eyeballed the Rock Charts because of Stranger Things 4 Vol. 2
If you know, you know. Gotta admit that shit was epicly badass af.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman
It’s interchangeable, even from the beginning it had a loose definition on what counted. Examples include Kilroy Was Here which did spawn two top ten hits and the Madonna and Metallica albums which were albums that did stop both of their momentums, but they still continued some success afterwards. It’s a fact that he even knows when he reviewed the Katy Perry album which is too soon to tell and even the Hootie & The Blowfish album which in his defense, he knew it wasn’t much of a qualifier for the series.
Dawn FM suffered the same case as Katy Perry’s album where it only had one hit while the rest of the singles flopped, Certified Lover Boy was panned from critics and audiences and it won’t kill Drake’s career, but it could be a bad thing for him in the long run and Pop is the same case as Madonna and Metallica where they kept getting hits afterwards but it did stop their momentum in their tracks.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
I just started watching that show. Can’t wait to see how “Master of Puppets” is used in the plot!
@Myoozik
I guess. Still, though, at a certain point it’s no longer Trainwreckords and just becomes Was It Really That Bad? and we already have one of those. >:P
@Mellow Rhythm
Aw man, R.I.P. Loved “Hair of the Dog.”
Can’t believe I didn’t realize this sooner, but the guy who designed the original Woodstock poster died a few weeks ago
Damn, I just saw this, too. R.I.P.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik
True! I’m just looking forward to more One-Hit Wonderland episodes. Right now, he’s already covered “Pepper” by the Butthole Surfers, the other one I was really looking forward to, so if he talks about “Cars” by Gary Numan, I’d be satisfied.
Edit: And “Telstar” by the Tornados. That’s an older one, but it has quite the story behind it.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I decided to look into the history of Pink Floyd, particularly the different eras. It seems like if Barret had stayed on, then Pink Floyd’s rock opera would have also been about an unresponsive person.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I can’t believe Metallica is being discovered by kids from TikTok just because of Stranger Things. I’m gonna go from being unproud by this because of how much destruction TikTok trends usually brings to old songs these days.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
I have never used or even visited TikTok but at least kids know about Metallica, even if it’s because of some TV show. When JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure became popular kids started talking about King Crimson because of the stand named after the band. Sure those kids were toxic always bringing shit up but let them continue. Stuff like this might cause shit but at least some people will listen to it and become actual fans like Mellow Rhythm said.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Metal is the superior genre for one reason.
No other musical discipline can have bands about dwarves, pirates, wizards, elves, dragons, space marines, bikers, soliders, history, and video games and all still fall under the same genre.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide