Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
Because rhyming “fire” with “desire” is almost as much of a cliché as the four chords of pop/Pachelbel’s canon. And I don’t know if average listeners realize this, but every time I hear those two words rhymed in a song, a part of me groans even if it’s a good song otherwise.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
That was pretty terrible, yeah. I’ve heard much better mashups than that.
Meanwhile, I was half-convinced that the Alvin and the Chipmunks cover of the Macarena was a fever dream. (And worse, I’m pretty sure that was my first time hearing the song.)
@Mellow Rhythm
Sadly… First Gorillaz, then Avenged Sevenfold, and now Muse. And unlike Gorillaz, I’m pretty much convinced Muse aren’t going to backpedal, and will go to go the A7X route and double down instead. (And sadly, I’m pretty sure they’ll make money from it. Muse diehards are a wild bunch…)
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
When it comes to “dream lineups” for hypothetical bands, I have many in both Rock and Metal.
One such group in the Rock field would involve Graham Nash, Dave Mason, and Robert Palmer - all of whom are/were great British singers and musicians who were big in the 60s and 70s. Unfortunately, out of the three, Robert Palmer is deceased, and has been since 2003.
Still, that would be a hell of a great vocal lineup! The rest of the band (bassist and drummer namely, as both Graham Nash and Dave Mason can play good guitar) is TBD.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Listening to all of The Darkness singles discography, these guys are really great. Besides their one hit “I Believe In A Thing Called Love”, their other songs are just as great and are really fun to listen to. I will admit that their more serious songs I’m less fond of cause to me it sounded like they were trying to copy AC/DC and Megadeth in their style rather than their own and it lowers the vibe to me. I don’t think that they’re bad songs in any way, but it doesn’t fit their style of Poison/Kiss cock rock that they’re most known for. With all that said, The Darkness is a fantastic band
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide