Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *dies of cringe*
Basically some dumb bitch hate that they’ve found out about Metallica’s bad history.
This is one of the backsides of having a younger and newer fans I guess. Imagine trying to cancel someone who don’t give a fuck what you’re so mad about.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Beyonce for her 6th number one song with “Break My Soul”, alongside Crazy In Love, Baby Boy, Check On It, Irreplaceable and Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It). She deserves it after so long
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@TheHappySpaceman
I’m watching your new KISS review on YouTube, by the way - Music From The Elder. Never really cared for that particular album (just like most people, it seems), but I’m loving this particular review of it! 70s KISS is and always will be their best era for me, though they did have their moments in the 80s post-Elder.
Thanks for watching! I got the vibe that Destroyer-era was the best time for their music. That album had some good songs. I could see the potential for Music from “The Elder”, but they never quite lived up to it.
Very good album, though I’ve always preferred Pyromania
Both of them are up there for me! I think depending on what mood I’m in, either of them is my favorite album by Def Leppard.
@Mellow Rhythm
I get the backlash against Kiss since they’re definitely a style over substance act, but dammit they’re a fun band and I like my rock fun and loose just like how I like it soft and mellow.
That’s totally fine. I do get their appeal even if I’m not personally a fan.
Olivia Newton-John died
F. I did enjoy the soundtrack to Xanadu, even if the movie wasn’t great.
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
People will turn on you at the drop of a hat, it seems.
IMO, TikTok has done more damage to the world than Metallica, but good luck getting people to “cancel” their TitKok accounts.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm
That’s actually a theory someone proposed to me in the comments: that they were releasing too many albums at once. Since they released two albums per year from ’74-’77, and then five albums in ’78, so people may have been getting oversaturated with Kiss. I can see it, honestly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide