Music thread

Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
Hey, guys. You ever heard about a band called No Devotion? They make some pretty good songs and they’re either alternative rock or synthpop or maybe a mix of both. They released their first album in 2015 and they’ll release a new one in September this year.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I’m still holding out that Todd will do a TrainWreckords video on Genesis “…Calling All Stations…” It’s another legendary rock music bomb on the same level as Van Halen’s notorious “Van Halen III”
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
After a great Bloodstock performance will Mercyful Fate make another new album before they end once again Me i would love to see one last album with King Diamond
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
As a kid I used to listen to this album on and off, but never really from beginning to end:
15 years later I decide to start all over.
What can I say? This is one of the most positively feel-good albums I’ve ever listened to. There’s never a song that’s dark/depressive or chides the listener. Every track is an upbeat, philosophical ode to the grandness and wonders of life, bursting with esprit. It’s like shaking a water bottle and spraying your friends with it on a summer night (the best time and place to listen to it) and I’m almost positive it can cure depression.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Listening to Coven’s debut album, wow was it really great. I’m not into Satanism and I didn’t care for the skit at the end of the album, but the rest of the tracks were really kickass!
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Listening to all of Jars Of Clay’s singles discography, so much mediocrity…
Well not exactly true since some of the songs I do like, especially the songs from their first and seventh albums, but the rest was standard Christian stuff. For a Christian band though, they do have some pretty interesting instrumentation some of the times and aren’t afraid to get experimental.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I don’t know about you guys but what Serena did to Metallica, now youngster metalheads like us have an increased susceptible to riddicule and harassment by older fans because of our dumb culture.
Higher chance some OG heavy metal people i’d encounter in the wild if I’m dressed up as 80s thrasher, I’ll get stepped on like a disgusting insect because I’d judged to look like the kid who’d cancel everything because they’re terrible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide