Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Mellow Rhythm
Idgaf about everyone calling him out selling out because he’s autotuning. He’s fucking 76 years old and probably has a deteriorating vocal chords at least he still works hard to make music for us. Man’s still a powerhouse despite all the shitty health he’s endured. Long live this guy.
Also grats on the 10,000th post.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I haven’t listened to Megadeth’s new album yet. I heard it was good but then again I remember when Dystopia came out and people called it their best album since Rust in Peace, and while I liked the singles, I was disappointed by the entire album. I don’t expect The Sick the Dying and the Dead to be really good. Maybe it is? I should give it a listen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m really liking this new country/Americana singer named Zach Bryan, he really knows how to keep things old school.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
@Mellow Rhythm
Discovering and being informed by this kind of story always made me absolutely angry, worse if it comes from a band. Knowing that they had all of that evidence and the police still decided to ignore all of it had me breaking shit with how fucking livid I was.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
One of the downsides of 9/11 in popular music though other than the Clear Channel thing is how the radio stations at the time kept endlessly playing right wing, conservative pro-American country music that was more annoying and glurgy rather than anything uplifting and patriotic
And that’s how we got “Am I the Only One” in 2021. :P
TIL that My Chemical Romance was formed a day after 9/11 after Gerard Way personally saw the entire attacks unfold while on a ferry cruising the Hudson River.
Also, he was seen in this photo.
That’s wild, man! I knew they formed after 9/11, but I didn’t know about that picture!
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Listened to the debut album of The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown, it was not that bad. A lot of the songs I enjoyed, problem was that I didn’t understand what some of these songs were about, especially that final track.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mr.Myoozik
Very literary and fantasy-themed stuff. Kind of half-intellectual, half-fuck it let’s just freak out. Arthur Brown was the king of that kind of stuff, not to mention freaking some people out with his stage show back in the 60s!
I agree - there are some greats on that album, and some that are rather, uh, “ponderous”. Still, The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown is one of those 60s groups I’ve liked since my high school days. I actually used to listen to a CD copy of their album on an old disc walkman!
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
I can tell that it’s an album where he could do whatever the hell he wanted. The music was pretty standard of his time, but I did like the heavier songs like Nightmare and Time/Confusion. I also really dug the cover of I’ve Got Money, that was a damn good cover. I didn’t mind the singing, though I wish he could’ve stayed more consistent with the tone.
Unrelated, do you know about his second band, Kingdom Come?
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mr.Myoozik
Oh yes, he was definitely great at the heavier tracks! It really suited him and the band.
Do I know about Kingdom Come? Dude, Of course I do! I’ve been a seasoned fan of psychedelic and progressive music since you were still riding your tricycle! :P
I’ve got Kingdom Come’s “Galactic Zoo Dossier” album on CD. I bought it at one of my favourite record stores - one that pretty much specializes in rare music.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide