Music thread

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mr.Myoozik
Same here. Like, you can be a music buff and still dislike modern country music, for example. That would be me. I also tend to gloss over much of pop punk, among other things….
But even if we can’t embrace all the genres, that won’t stop up us from being lovers of the medium/art of music as a while
This. There is a lot of music I don’t like, especially pop, rap, and country, but I still like listening to music.
Though I am losing interest in music and haven’t listened to much recently except some grunge and whatever I hear on the radio. I’ve already listened to just about every popular prog band (mostly classic prog bands) and some of the obscure ones and also a lot of metal and because I feel like I’ve listened to everything (in reality, I’ve barely scratched the surface) I’ve gotten bored of music. Once you listen to a band so much it gets old to the point to where you get sick of it and don’t want to listen anymore.
I don’t play any instruments though I have tried playing several but was never good enough nor did I care enough to practice or take playing seriously, so I’ve given up on that (come to think of it, I’ve given up on just about everything which isn’t necessarily a bad thing).
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
As many would deem blasphemous that original cover is, I actually find the second one more better not just because it’s simplistic nor less offensive, it just fits the album better for me.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Listened to all of Haddaway’s songs, aka the same guy who gave us What Is Love. A lot of his stuff sounded the same that it was ridiculous but it was good that he made some non-Eurodance songs, including a Space Oddity type song for some reason. Overall, it wasn’t bad, just really samey sounding, which is fine if you’re into dance music or if you’re a European in general.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Listened to all of Butthole Surfers’ singles and even one song from their first few albums and this is a very legit band. I really liked their experimental style of noise rock and shoegazing and it was pretty creative. Even when they were drifting to a more mainstream sound in the 90’a I enjoyed it. I even liker their song The Shame Of Life which is one of their more radio friendly, selling out kind of songs. Sadly though, I really did not like their final single from their last album, it sounded like a Sugar Ray song which is not who they are.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Best part is, one quick Google search proves him completely wrong.
Pictured: Avenged Sevenfold’s M. Shadows and Synyster Gates with their wives, who are not only twins, but models. Try again, Adam! XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide