[NSFW] The Hooves and Feet Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@NudeKnightArt  
I don’t know honestly. I remember back when I used to be a DA lurker they had an account with all their artwork but then they just deactivated all of a sudden. Maybe there was some journal they posted which explained why but I must’ve missed it. Your best bet is asking those who used to be friends or were close to him on DA.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
I don’t understand why Lina doesn’t get a lot of foot art. She only wears insteps so she’s barefoot all the time.  
Her feet are hot (metaphorically and probably also literally XD)

full
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Myoozik

Yes. Just dont play the game. Mobas are hard and known for often having unfriendly fanbases so is an uphill battle for beginners. I’m taking months in tutorials for that.

If you are insterested, Windrunner and Mirana from the same game also wear only some straps or toeless socks.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Twi Clown  
I’m not interested in these types of games anyway so it doesn’t look like I’ll join anytime soon.

The best thing about those is that it makes toe sucking a lot easier.
Background Pony #E6A1
Probably wrong thread to ask, and maybe I’m going to get reported to the local authorities ASAP. But, it is weird that I like paws and hooves but I’m not really into human feet? Sorry if my question embarasses or annoys somebody, have a beautiful day.
Background Pony #E6A1
@Myoozik

Beastiality? Sorry, but what do you mean by this? I have a hoof-paw fetish and a (safe, as in, no gore, blood or generally nasty shit) crush fetish, AKA im into this:

(SPOILED IMAGES, NO BLOOD OR EXPLICIT, BUT WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK)  
>>1984680p (deleted)  

(Not posting images of furry characters here, i know people hate furries and I dont want to eat flak today, thank you very much)

And i’m not sure if i am crossing some moral lines or something like that. Also, i’m still closed about that and probably always be (As you can see by my use of the anonymous characteristic, i’m actually a registered user), so i don’t really have amich experience with what Beastiality it’s.

(Spoiling the image because this it’s a hoof thread, not a crush thread, and some people may dislike that.)

Doesn’t anybody feels weirdusing the word fetish by the way? I find it hard to say, like it would be something bad or evil. I hope i’m not the only one
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide