Ponibooru Film Night

Background Pony #6F62
@ROTHY  
WOW!  
I think I maybe too clumsy, i meam REALY clumsy, because I didn’t get any of that. I just thought it was a good movie.  
Anyway i sugest another one: 9  
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472033/  
Let’s hope this one doesn’t have any hidden stuff i didn’t get!
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

VIVA LA NOCTE
@ROTHY  
Paprika is kind of ridiculously suggestively naughty  
Which means it’s probably perfect for a movie night.

Anyway on anime recs, I would say Gunsmith Cats I think comes out to about 2 hours or so. Also has a really awesome bad gal who looks like the guy from Digimon Tamers but with funky xmas hair.  
full  
What’s that you say? A chick?  
full  
Yes, a chick!

Man I’m really surprised a new one never got made after Cowboy Bebop and OLS came out. They really have about the same theme.
ROTHY

full

This cover doesn’t even really show what the movie is like.

For one thing, the movie itself has Thor and Loki using guns.
Harlequin_Jester

@Abarekiller you’ll need to go to here and sign up for their free plan then you download their software and that’s all you need to start solo streaming if you want to stream with a group you’ll have to download some additional software
Harlequin_Jester

@HeroInferno  
To be honest I had completely forgotten about it until now, I’ll have to see how the other guys feel, but yeah my brother and I watched that a couple of times just to try and see how bad we could tear into it.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt

VIVA LA NOCTE
@Harlequin_Jester  
That reminds me of another hilariously bad Viking movie… The Norseman.  
full  
It’s essentially “The Dirty Dozen goes to Norway, picks up funny hats, then returns home to beat up the Natives.”  
Yep. That seems about right. Just look at that fucking poster though. Who could go wrong with with advertising like that? Also for no apparent reason felt they needed to enlist a token minority viking… So they picked Deacon Jones, who manages to be the only one even bothering to try and act like a viking. Everyone else seems to treat it like a 1930s pirate flick. And the Injuns seem like they should be hunting a Magellan not a Ragnar. Prolly the goofiest viking movie I’ve ever seen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide