Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cirrus Light in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
"[@Gentlecolt":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1968941#post_1968941
)  
On second thought, if GERgta tells the recruiter he wants to see "armored cavalry" on his contract or bust, then it might be pretty awesome to get to crew a tank...

I mean, in a clausterphobic tiny hole for many hours in 100*F + heat with deafening noises all around, but awesome nonetheless 'cause it's a freakin' tank.

I mean, I've heard recruiters will downright lie, and I believe it, and they may even try to assign you to something else even if your contract says armored cavalry, but if you point out that the law-binding contract says otherwise, I think that'll work most the time, 'cause, even the military can't do something downright illegal - **that they can easily get caught doing**, at least.
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
"@Gentlecolt":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1968941#post_1968941
On second thought, if GERgta tells the recruiter he wants to see "armored cavalry" on his contract or bust, then it might be pretty awesome to get to crew a tank...

I mean, in a clausterphobic tiny hole for many hours in 100*F + heat with deafening noises all around, but awesome nonetheless 'cause it's a freakin' tank.
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light