Viewing last 25 versions of post by GERgta in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

GERgta
Thread Starter - [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"[@And Brother I Hurt People":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1968998#post_1968998):
[bq="And
Brother 

>
I Hurt People"]The service is not for everyone. And it shouldn't be your forced resort unless you _*realllllllly_* mean it. I have no experience with it, but the amount of kids in school I've seen sign up for it just because they don't feel like spending money on college or, hey, like you, don't think they can do anything else come back regretting it.[/bq]
You do have a point there.

[bq="And
Brother

>
I Hurt People"]the way I handle stress has just been _*degrading_* and I don't know why. I actually cried shoveling snow yesterday. I slammed a book into my head because I was so frustrated about cleaning my room. And I know how stupid it is when I'm acting like that, but I just can't stop. It's very annoying. And I'm positive I've been bothering the people around me.[/bq]
I can relate to that, I have that too sometimes. It often helps to just tell myself to just relax. But it doesn't always solve the problem.

"

[
@Cirrus Light":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1969028#post_1969028):
[bq="Cirrus
Light"] 

>
On second thought, if GERgta tells the recruiter he wants to see "armored cavalry" on his contract or bust, then it might be pretty awesome to get to crew a tank...

>
>
I mean, in a clausterphobic tiny hole for many hours in 100*F + heat with deafening noises all around, but awesome nonetheless 'cause it's a freakin' tank.[/bq]
I could not stand sitting in such a tiny space at all.. I mean, it might be fun, but realistically I do not think that this would really help it.

*Well...** I'll just be trying to work on my project. Maybe it actually goes well?..

**EDIT:** Nope, f*ck it. Can't do it.
No reason given
Edited by GERgta
GERgta
Artist -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"@And Brother I Hurt People":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1968998#post_1968998:
[bq="And Brother I Hurt People"]The service is not for everyone. And it shouldn't be your forced resort unless you _realllllllly_ mean it. I have no experience with it, but the amount of kids in school I've seen sign up for it just because they don't feel like spending money on college or, hey, like you, don't think they can do anything else come back regretting it.[/bq] You do have a point there.

[bq="And Brother I Hurt People"]the way I handle stress has just been _degrading_ and I don't know why. I actually cried shoveling snow yesterday. I slammed a book into my head because I was so frustrated about cleaning my room. And I know how stupid it is when I'm acting like that, but I just can't stop. It's very annoying. And I'm positive I've been bothering the people around me.[/bq] I can relate to that, I have that too sometimes. It often helps to just tell myself to just relax. But it doesn't always solve the problem.
!http://www.holyoake.org.au/files/dotted_line_small.gif!

"@Cirrus Light":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1969028#post_1969028:
[bq="Cirrus Light"]On second thought, if GERgta tells the recruiter he wants to see "armored cavalry" on his contract or bust, then it might be pretty awesome to get to crew a tank...

I mean, in a clausterphobic tiny hole for many hours in 100*F + heat with deafening noises all around, but awesome nonetheless 'cause it's a freakin' tank.[/bq] I could not stand sitting in such a tiny space at all.. I mean, it might be fun, but realistically I do not think that this would really help it.
*Well...* I'll just be trying to work on my project. Maybe it actually goes well?..
No reason given
Edited by GERgta
GERgta
Artist -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"@And Brother I Hurt People":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1968998#post_1968998:
[bq="And Brother I Hurt People"]The service is not for everyone. And it shouldn't be your forced resort unless you _realllllllly_ mean it. I have no experience with it, but the amount of kids in school I've seen sign up for it just because they don't feel like spending money on college or, hey, like you, don't think they can do anything else come back regretting it.[/bq] You do have a point there.

[bq="And Brother I Hurt People"]the way I handle stress has just been _degrading_ and I don't know why. I actually cried shoveling snow yesterday. I slammed a book into my head because I was so frustrated about cleaning my room. And I know how stupid it is when I'm acting like that, but I just can't stop. It's very annoying. And I'm positive I've been bothering the people around me.[/bq] I can relate to that, I have that too sometimes. It often helps to just tell myself to just relax. But it doesn't always solve the problem.
"@Cirrus Light":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/1969028#post_1969028:
[bq="Cirrus Light"]On second thought, if GERgta tells the recruiter he wants to see "armored cavalry" on his contract or bust, then it might be pretty awesome to get to crew a tank...

I mean, in a clausterphobic tiny hole for many hours in 100*F + heat with deafening noises all around, but awesome nonetheless 'cause it's a freakin' tank.[/bq] I could not stand sitting in such a tiny space at all.. I mean, it might be fun, but realistically I do not think that this would really help it.
*Well...* I'll just be trying to work on my project. Maybe it actually goes well?..
No reason given
Edited by GERgta