Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
This morning I woke up and I didn't have the willpower to go to class or do anything at all today even, so I didn't. I went back to sleep and just slept until 1 p.m.

Then at about 4 p.m. I got sick of it all and just started cleaning my room. I didn't really let up, either, and now it's pretty spotless. Especially considering what an ungodly mess it was before I cleaned it.

It made me feel better, actually. The room is a lot nicer and my desk and the floor isn't covered with dust and trash. I still have the sink to clean and I've got a few loads of laundry to do. I took a nice long shower while waiting for the current load, even, and I got super clean amys wellf. I'm thinking of scheduling an appointment for a haircut tomorrow and getting some of the length taken off. While I do like it long enough to where I can cover my eyes with my bangs, it's too difficult to manage right now and I think getting it thinned and shortened would make it look better.

I don't know where this sudden burst of energy came from, but it's really helping fix what started off as an incredibly shitty day.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
This morning I woke up and I didn't have the willpower to go to class or do anything at all today even, so I didn't. I went back to sleep and just slept until 1 p.m.

Then at about 4 p.m. I got sick of it all and just started cleaning my room. I didn't really let up, either, and now it's pretty spotless. Especially considering what an ungodly mess it was before I cleaned it.

It made me feel better, actually. The room is a lot nicer and my desk and the floor isn't covered with dust and trash. I still have the sink to clean and I've got a few loads of laundry to do. I took a nice long shower while waiting for the current load, even, and I got super clean as well. I'm thinking of scheduling an appointment for a haircut tomorrow.

I don't know where this sudden burst of energy came from, but it's really helping fix what started off as an incredibly shitty day.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39