Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mikey in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I don't have much experience with depression, but I have a friend I care about deeply who I'm certain has some form of depression.

He's very friendly normally, and quite cheerful in a good mood. However, he has another friend he loves, and he was an aromantic Bisexual before getting a GF recently. He got very distressed and his friend hasn't said anything for a few weeks, and kind of felt really confused about the situation because they shared a very close bond. He's been on and off about it recently, going from being distressed and won't say anything to saying that he trusts him and knows that he wouldn't push him away. Part of me thinks he has a bit of a jealousy issue on top of some sort of depression, or the jealousy could be a part of it. I say because he's shown these feelings before.

I don't really know what to do, I really care about him, ~%and love him a lot, too.~% He's very attached to him and I don't know what I'd tell him. Again, I have not much experience with depression andbut I'm very worried about him.
No reason given
Edited by Mikey
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I don't have much experience with depression, but I have a friend I care about deeply who I'm certain has some form of depression.
He's very friendly normally, and quite cheerful in a good mood. However, he has another friend he loves, and he was an aromantic Bisexual before getting a GF recently. He got very distressed and his friend hasn't said anything for a few weeks, and kind of felt really confused about the situation because they shared a very close bond. He's been on and off about it recently, going from being distressed and won't say anything to saying that he trusts him and knows that he wouldn't push him away. Part of me thinks he has a bit of a jealousy issue on top of some sort of depression, or the jealousy could be a part of it. I say because he's shown these feelings before.
I don't really know what to do, I really care about him, ~and love him a lot, too.~ He's very attached to him and I don't know what I'd tell him. Again, I have not much experience with depression and I'm very worried about him.
No reason given
Edited by Mikey