Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cirrus Light in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
"[@NoriJaeger":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2683969#post_2683969
)  
The fans are people like you, seeing as you are one, or you wouldn't be here or have a Sunset Shimmer avatar if you weren't :p

I can sort of understand the anxiety, though. I used to have absolutely crippling, and dear sweet Celestia I mean **CRIPPLING** social anxiety, but I've gotten rather better, slowly, over the years.

I find myself easier around fans, though, since we share probably my favorite thing, at least, and I don't have to be afraid of what they might think of it or ponies making them uneasy. It's nice to have that common ground, yeah?
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
"@NoriJaeger":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2683969#post_2683969
The fans are people like you, seeing as you are one, or you wouldn't be here or have a Sunset Shimmer avatar if you weren't :p

I can sort of understand the anxiety, though. I used to have absolutely crippling, and dear sweet Celestia I mean *CRIPPLING* social anxiety, but I've gotten rather better, slowly, over the years.

I find myself easier around fans, though, since we share probably my favorite thing, at least, and I don't have to be afraid of what they might think of it.
No reason given
Edited by Cirrus Light