Viewing last 25 versions of post by Nightweaver20xx in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I'm not sure if I want to come back here.

Every time I come back here, I end up feeling like a piece of shit and I want to leave again.

I've given up on looking for a job and I'm moving back home with my parents in a month.

I have no income, no kids, no wife, no girlfriend and no friends.

No, you people don't count.

Overall, I'm just tired. Tired of doing this. Tired of doing this silly dance over and over again. I'm happy here for awhile, I get pissed off because someone pushes my buttons, I leave for awhile, then I come back because I feel like shit and eventually forget about it. Then it all happens again.

With all the other shit happening in my life right now I just can't anymore.

I just can't do this to myself anymore.

Mods, just give me a fucking duck badge and ban me to let me feel something.
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I'm not sure if I want to come back here.
Every time I come back here, I end up feeling like a piece of shit and I want to leave again.
I've given up on looking for a job and I'm moving back home with my parents in a month.
I have no income, no kids, no wife, no girlfriend and no friends.
No, you people don't count.

Overall, I'm just tired. Tired of doing this. Tired of doing this silly dance over and over again. I'm happy here for awhile, I get pissed off because someone pushes my buttons, I leave for awhile, then I come back because I feel like shit and eventually forget about it. Then it all happens again.
With all the other shit happening in my life right now I just can't anymore.
I just can't do this to myself anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx