Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rainboom Dash in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
Well.. I'm going to try to get in shape again

It's.... well... it's going to be some work... but after 2 or 3 weeks it'll become MUCH easier

The real problem is working out with work... I walk around a LOT at work and move boxes around and stuff of the sort... and then I work out at home for just a little bit and then I'm REALLY sore... then guess what? Work the next day... it's painful because I'm really sore and.. ugh...

But, luckily I don't think I have work scheduled for 2 days in a row the next few weeks... so... at least I got that going for me

[spoile

||
r]really odd topic but um.... what would you use for a sore... uh... you know what, nvm... it's my fault.. it'll get better

At least apparently your body has some safety mechanism or something that makes it a lot weaker if it's close together aaaaand.. I'm going to stop talking now[/||

Well, yeah, I'm going to go work out now.... maybe get
spomethilng to eat fir]st... yeah... then work out

I REAAAALLY want to get back in shape
Reason: Idk
Edited by Rainboom Dash
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever

It's.... well... it's going to be some work... but after 2 or 3 weeks it'll become MUCH easier

The real problem is working out with work... I walk around a LOT at work and move boxes around and stuff of the sort... and then I work out at home for just a little bit and then I'm REALLY sore... then guess what? Work the next day... it's painful because I'm really sore and.. ugh...

But, luckily I don't think I have work scheduled for 2 days in a row the next few weeks... so... at least I got that going for me

[spoiler]really odd topic but um.... what would you use for a sore... uh... you know what, nvm... it's my fault.. it'll get better

At least apparently your body has some safety mechanism or something that makes it a lot weaker if it's close together aaaaand.. I'm going to stop talking now
[/spoiler]
Edited by Rainboom Dash
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever

[spoiler]really odd topic but um.... what would you use for a sore... uh... you know what, nvm... it's my fault.. it'll get better[/spoiler]
Edited by Rainboom Dash
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever

No reason given
Edited by Rainboom Dash