Viewing last 25 versions of post by Agent Luna in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Agent Luna

"[@Nightweaver20xx":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/3237293#post_3237293
)  
Damn I feel you. I think it's funny people never notice me being nice and when I get shit on for trying to be friendly, then get upset because of it, boom - I'm the bad one.

That is unfortunately a part of the fandom. I've joined several sites with this very trait in common. People love to attack, bitch and moan and expect ass-kissing replies or if you retaliate to defend yourself, especially when someone persistently does this; automatic victimization.

It makes me afraid to talk to anyone on here and pushes me away as well. It's good to take a break from it but I have no idea how to share something I love without the drama.

And another thing I forgot to add, it annoys me when people state depressed people should magically get over it. Yes I do say depressing things on here and that's what the thread is for, if it's not then ask a mod to close it. Same with vent threads, if someone doesn't enjoy reading others opinions and experiences, why not they get off and quit worrying about someone else's problems? It does neither to help them or the other in question. Let people bitch on their own as long as they aren't actively pissing the same person off like I get from a few on here. All's you gotta do when seeing me post; is ignore it. Don't reply. It's good to get it out, not have someone who is misinformed of the whole situation make it worse. (Not saying you Nightweaver, just something of my own)
No reason given
Edited by Agent Luna
Agent Luna

"@Nightweaver20xx":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/3237293#post_3237293
Damn I feel you. I think it's funny people never notice me being nice and when I get shit on for trying to be friendly, then get upset because of it, boom - I'm the bad one.

That is unfortunately a part of the fandom. I've joined several sites with this very trait in common. People love to attack, bitch and moan and expect ass-kissing replies or if you retaliate to defend yourself, especially when someone persistently does this; automatic victimization.

It makes me afraid to talk to anyone on here and pushes me away as well. It's good to take a break from it but I have no idea how to share something I love without the drama.

And another thing I forgot to add, it annoys me when people state depressed people should magically get over it. Yes I do say depressing things on here and that's what the thread is for, if it's not then ask a mod to close it. Same with vent threads, if someone doesn't enjoy reading others opinions and experiences, why not they get off and quit worrying about someone else's problems? It does neither to help them or the other in question. Let people bitch on their own as long as they aren't actively pissing the same person off like I get from a few on here. All's you gotta do when seeing me post; is ignore it. Don't reply. It's good to get it out, not have someone who is misinformed of the whole situation make it worse.
No reason given
Edited by Agent Luna
Agent Luna

"@Nightweaver20xx":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/3237293#post_3237293

No reason given
Edited by Agent Luna