Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Scrabbleman":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486109#post_4486109
)  
Dude, what is your problem? Is your goal wanting everyone to hate you? Because it's working. I'm seriously starting to think that this depression thread, along with the vent thread, has extremely died, because now we're insulting each other, which is extremely predictably childish and immature nowadays. I thought we were suppose to help each other or encourage each other, or maybe even cheer each other up. But no. This thread has definitely turned into a bully thread, or an insult each other thread, or a make each other feel worse or feel bad thread, or even a let's be assholes to each other thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486109#post_4486109
Dude, what is your problem? Is your goal wanting everyone to hate you? Because it's working. I'm seriously starting to think that this depression thread, along with the vent thread, has extremely died, because now we're insulting each other, which is extremely predictably childish and immature nowadays. I thought we were suppose to help each other or encourage each other. But no. This thread has definitely turned into a bully thread, or an insult each other thread, or a make each other feel worse or feel bad thread, or even a let's be assholes to each other thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover