Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@altopony":](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5042900#post_5042900
)  
I don't know what I need or want anymore. And I don't think that I'm good at making friends. This wretched virus never ends. And the worst part of it is, hate, racism, fear, despair, and division has continued to grown way too stronger, which is not fair. Who am I kidding? Nothing in life is always fair. I knew that things will only get worse, and I hate being right. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@altopony":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5042900#post_5042900
I don't know what I need or want anymore. And I don't think that I'm good at making friends. This wretched virus never ends. And the worst part of it is, hate, racism, fear, despair, and division has grown way too stronger. I knew that things will only get worse, and I hate being right. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@altopony":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5042900#post_5042900
I don't know what I need or want anymore. And I don't think that I'm good at making friends. This wretched virus never ends. And the worst part of it is, hate, racism, fear, despair, and division has grown way too stronger. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I don't know what I need or want anymore. And I don't think that I'm good at making friends. This wretched virus never ends. And the worst part of it is, hate, racism, fear, and division has grown way too stronger. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I don't know what I need or want anymore. And I don'mt thinok that I'm good at making friends. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I don't know what I need or want anymore. I'm not good at making friends. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover