Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I shouldn't have said some things on the happy venting thread. I shouldn't have made that pessimistic response to Count Adramélekh Sear in that thread. It was wrong. And I really shouldn't do that again. I am completely scared for what these dark times have done to me for over the past 13 months. I'm gonna go take a break after my rage quit of episode 4 from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, cause that one ending scene speaks the truth of how cruel and broken the world has been. I'll be right back. I need to calm down. I never should've done that on the happy venting thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I shouldn't have said some things on the happy venting thread. I shouldn't have made that pessimistic response to Count Adramélekh Sear in that thread. It was wrong. And I really shouldn't do that again. I am completely scared for what thiese dark times have done to me for over the past 13 months. I'm gonna go take a break after my rage quit of episode 4 from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, cause that one ending scene speaks the truth of how cruel and broken the world has been. I'll be right back. I need to calm down. I never should've done that on the happy venting thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I shouldn't have said some things on the happy venting thread. I shouldn't have made that pessimistic response to Count Adramélekh Sear in that thread. It was wrong. And I really shouldn't do that again. I am completely what this dark times have done to me. I'm gonna go take a break after my rage quit of episode 4 from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, cause that one ending scene speaks the truth of how cruel and broken the world rehally is been. I'll be right back. I need to calm down. I never should've done that on the happy venting thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I shouldn't have said some things on the happy venting thread. I shouldn't have made that pessimistic response to Count Adramélekh Sear in that thread. It was wrong. And I really shouldn't do that again. I am completely what this dark times have done to me. I'm gonna go take a break after my rage quit of episode 4 from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, cause that one ending scene speaks the truth of how cruel and broken the world really is. I'll be right back. I need to calm down. I never should've done that on the happy venting thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I shouldn't have said some things on the happy venting thread. I shouldn't have made that pessimistic response to Count Adramélekh Sear in that thread. It was wrong. And I really shouldn't do that again. I am completely what this dark times have done to me. I'm gonna go take a break after my rage quit of episode 4 from Falcon and the Winter Soldier, cause that one ending scene speaks the truth of how cruel and broken the world really is. I'll be right back. I need to calm down. I never should've done that on the happy venting thread.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover