Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Count Adramélekh Sear":](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5057601#post_5057601
)  
No. Dude, committing suicide is not the answer. And besides, and I understand that it sounds wrong, but just remember that it's only just a nightmare. Please understand. You might need to take a break from thisat stuff for a while. And also, I'm sorry about my pessimistic response back there on the happy venting thread. It was wrong for me to do that.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"@Count Adramélekh Sear":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5057601#post_5057601
No. Dude, committing suicide is not the answer. And besides, and I understand that it sounds wrong, but just remember that it's only just a nightmare. Please understand. You might need to take a break from this stuff for a while. And also, I'm sorry about my pessimistic response back there on the happy venting thread. It was wrong for me to do that.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover