Viewing last 25 versions of post by KolpSlack in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I am undergoing a severe mentality issue and have irreparably damaged my reputation of over 4 years as a result of my freak out, which made it worse. As a result, my frontal cranial structure has received minor damage. It is possible that my frontal cerebrum has received minor trauma as a result of my mishap due to anxiety. This has yet to be determined. I have received trauma to my frontal cranial structure due to a two foot fall against two sheets of drywall and through a wooden structure, which has irreparable damage, for certain. The damages done are predicted to be temporary, though that is subjected to change. This happened earlier this morning. Tonight, I am suffering severe anxiety because I am a simple waste of skin and flesh that will never have a purpose in life. I feel like I am forced to suffer no matter what and I just want a release from it all.
No reason given
Edited by KolpSlack