Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kicks24Sf in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@DarkObsidian](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5204571#post_5204571)
It doesn’t matter if life is special or a gift, I’m just saying you only get one. So why waste it?

I used to think there was an afterlife but now I don’t. I think the idea of the afterlife is just an idea humans came up with to make death more comforting and not as scary.

And I don’t understand most of what you’re saying to be honest…
No reason given
Edited by Kicks24Sf
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@DarkObsidian](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5204571#post_5204571)
It doesn’t matter if life is special or a gift, I’m just saying you only get one. So why waste it?

I used to think there was an afterlife but now I don’t. I think the idea of the afterlife is just an idea humans came up with to make death more comforting and not as scary.
No reason given
Edited by Kicks24Sf