Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Kicks24Sf](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5204603#post_5204603)

Here's what I survived (and no, that's not a boastful string of things, just a frightening state of the fact that hell doesn't seem to want me - Because otherwise the devil might have to vacate his throne):

1.) My German mission in Afghanistan
2.) PTSD
3.) Cancer
4.) Depression
5.) One or the other ex-girlfriend
6.) The breakdown of my family
7.) Corona
8.) The ruthlessness of the tax office
8.) Arbitrary justice
9.) 1 year stay in Father State's iron hug, just because you didn't want to accept injustice

(At this point we will drop the early death of my mother, whom I never really got to know)

Did I forgot something? Maybe... I no longer look backwards, only forwards. And all I have left is my depression, my hatred and my insatiable will to keep fighting. But, and I'll say that frankly. Only for a good and just cause. I would never give preference to hatred, to being able to take revenge.

But I'm one of those 40+ depressives who no longer want to be suppressed by such a system.

Becuase: I would never want to collaborate with other strange people. I'm my own *weird* person. I wear my mask, get vaccinated and I don't wish to overthrow any state or society as such. All I care about is creating a rethink in people's minds. Peaceful. Energetic. Eloquent if possible. ;-)

But always on the premise that depression is finally being recognized for what it is. A "disease" that does not come from just one individual. Yes, this world makes you sick. But that doesn't mean you're the virus because of it. You are just the synonym. A synonym for the fact that the world must finally change.

As said. It's all just a personal point of view. Peaceful. Hateful but peaceful. Even if I get really angry sometimes. ;-)

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Kicks24Sf](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5204603#post_5204603)

Here's what I survived (and no, that's not a boastful string of things, just a frightening state of the fact that hell doesn't seem to want me - Because otherwise the devil might have to vacate his throne):

2.) PTSD
3.) Cancer
4.) Depression
7.) Corona
8.) Arbitrary justice
9.) 1 year stay in Father State's iron hug, just because you didn't want to accept injustice

(At this point we will drop the early death of my mother, whom I never really got to know)

Did I forgot something? Maybe... I no longer look backwards, only forwards. And all I have left is my depression, my hatred and my insatiable will to keep fighting. But, and I'll say that frankly. Only for a good and just cause. I would never give preference to hatred, to being able to take revenge.

But I'm one of those 40+ depressives who no longer want to be suppressed by such a system.

Becuase: I would never want to collaborate with other strange people. I'm my own *weird* person. I wear my mask, get vaccinated and I don't wish to overthrow any state or society as such. All I care about is creating a rethink in people's minds. Peaceful. Energetic. Eloquent if possible. ;-)

But always on the premise that depression is finally being recognized for what it is. A "disease" that does not come from just one individual. Yes, this world makes you sick. But that doesn't mean you're the virus because of it. You are just the synonym. A synonym for the fact that the world must finally change.

As said. It's all just a personal point of view. Peaceful. Hateful but peaceful. ;-)

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

2.) PTSD
3.) Cancer
4.) Depression
7.) Corona
8.) Arbitrary justice

Becuase: I would never want to collaborate with other strange people. I'm my own weird person. I wear my mask, get vaccinated and I don't wish to overthrow any state or society as such. All I care about is creating a rethink in people's minds. Peaceful. Energetic. Eloquent if possible. ;-)

As said. It's all just a personal point of view. Peaceful. Hateful but peaceful. ;-)

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian