Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@galloping-researcher-for-life-meaning](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5208745#post_5208745)

![](https://s20.directupload.net/images/220302/dc3z4q9y.jpg)

Meh. I fought in Afghanistan then because our allies were attacked, I would do it again. And as always as a medic, as someone who gets the guys to safety and takes care of them. I don't have a personal aggressive mentality. All I want to do is protect the lives of my allies. Amen.

And as I said, I feel completely useless right now at 41 years old. As a German. If I were Ukrainian, I would be on the front lines right now. Where I belong. F**king... UCH!

Edit: I may post my pistol publicly. My rifle... Um, let's say that we Germans have our own... rules.

Edit Edit: For some reason, this just makes me even more depressed... Europe is under attack and I can't go there. Hurra! That's called peace policy. :-/
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@galloping-researcher-for-life-meaning](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5208745#post_5208745)

Meh. I fought in Afghanistan then because our allies were attacked, I would do it again. And as always as a medic, as someone who gets the guys to safety and takes care of them. I don't have a personal aggressive mentality. All I want to do is protect the lives of my allies. Amen.

And as I said, I feel completely useless right now at 41 years old. As a German. If I were Ukrainian, I would be on the front lines right now. Where I belong. F**king... UCH!

Edit: I may post my pistol publicly. My rifle... Um, let's say that we Germans have our own... rules.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian