Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7DD0 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #7DD0
[@JP](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5272633#post_5272633)
Oh good, I think you aren't a total failure especially in bravery to block this social media hellhole.

Sometimes, life punches you in the face **randomly** and makes you feel that way, making every of your efforts seems like a waste of time, feeling like a failure.
I like in-game randomness, but I despite real-life randomness.

Also, *(I am feeling similar to you right now)* dunno what I am gonna do in the uncertain future, I am limited by what I am and my family's financial stuffs, I feel like my family tie was doomed in the business world to begin with, born in my own current family tie was a huge mistake of randomness and middle finger at my luck!! The day I die, means my misery of this curse is over.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7DD0
Background Pony #7DD0
[@JP](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5272633#post_5272633)
Oh good, I think you aren't a total failure especially in bravery to block this social media hellhole.

Sometimes, life punches you in the face **randomly** and makes you feel that way, making every of your efforts seems like a waste of time, feeling like a failure.

Also, dunno what I am gonna do in the uncertain future, I am limited by what I am and my family's financial stuffs, I feel like my family tie was doomed in the business world to begin with, born in my own current family tie was a huge mistake of randomness and middle finger at my luck!!
No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0

No reason given