Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Every day my depression pulls me down to do something productive at home. As soon as I walk out the door, I am 100% fully functional and productive beyond measure. Can someone please clean up my cave for me while I am gone? I just like to be home to have a drink in the evening (occasionally) and feel like nighttime just works better for me than daytime. I know I'm really happy right now that I only need three hours of "sleep". But so slowly but surely I'm getting worried that my body won't keep up with this forever. And I would give anything to be able to work and be active only in the hours when it is dark, and to be able to sleep through all the worldly bullshit of the others during the day.

Edit: Hm. Thought about it again (and slept in the meantime), it's not that bad. I just need to find a way to get more sleep, or rather moments of inner peace. But I'll stick with it, I'd really rather live and work at night and avoid sunlight during the day. (laughs) Whereas it's not so much the sun that bothers me, but rather all the people who walk around outside during the day. (grin) ;-)

And for my domestic chaos I will really hire someone to clean now. I have neither the time nor the nerve to constantly have to clean everywhere. Too bad I can't just live in a van in this country. That would simplify a lot of things.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Every day my depression pulls me down to do something productive at home. As soon as I walk out the door, I am 100% fully functional and productive beyond measure. Can someone please clean up my cave for me while I am gone? I just like to be home to have a drink in the evening (occasionally) and feel like nighttime just works better for me than daytime. I know I'm really happy right now that I only need three hours of "sleep". But so slowly but surely I'm getting worried that my body won't keep up with this forever. And I would give anything to be able to work and be active only in the hours when it is dark, and to be able to sleep through all the worldly bullshit of the others during the day.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Every day my depression pulls me down to do something productive at home. As soon as I walk out the door, I am 100% fully functional and productive beyond measure. Can someone please clean up my cave for me while I am gone.? I just like to be home to have a drink in the evening (occasionally) and feel like nighttime just works better for me than daytime. I know I'm really happy right now that I only need three hours of "sleep". But so slowly but surely I'm getting worried that my body won't keep up with this forever.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian