[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
There is a bad habit that I have not stopped doing, and you can probably guess it from my past posts on this thread. I do not want to tell anybody in real life about it because I do not want to be treated like a baby, which happened the last time I told someone about it. Yes, I realize that they did that because they cared about me, but that piece of information will not make me feel any better.I have not actually stopped doing it because it gives me something to do to pass the time when I am extremely bored.

Also, I think that my antidepressant has reduced my ||sex drive. I am no longer getting joy out of masturbating unless I orgasm, and I cannot do that unless I do a certain ritual while I masturbate. Here is a link to a list of side effects associated with Effexor, and sexual side effects || are listed as common symptoms. I am excited to reduce my medication to 75 milligrams because it may remove this symptom.
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@CrassMetalHead  
Heh

I actually like having a lower sex drive due to anti depressants

I hate feeling the need to masturbate 24/7

As long as I can orgasm at least once every 2 or 3 days to get the feeling out, I actually like having a lower sex drive :P

And the only anti depressant that drastically reduced my sex drive was Vybrid… Lexapro and Zoloft didn’t… just enough to where it was.. nice…

sigh

@Tranquil Night  
Glad you’re better
The Glim Glam
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Rainboom Dash

It’s weird to say I wish I was on antidepresseants.

I just want to stop feeling so bitter/sad/somber and just be happy with what’s going on with life despite the constant hell that happens.

..On the other hand, my therapist (who I had to stop seeing lately..) said antidepressents aren’t really good for people who are under a certain age (I’m 22).
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I would like to know something from everyone here: What is your definition of a total loser?

Because examining my life, I’m pretty sure I fall under my own definition. How else do you describe an unemployed virgin in his late 30s with no friends?
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Nightweaver20xx  
And thanks back to ya. Just hearing that makes it very worthwhile. 10/10. Would do again.

Now if I can just stay awake another hour or two I can sleep all night and won’t ruin my sleep schedule… Will actually fix it.

@Rainboom Dash  
Poners are the cutest. “hug” is definitely one of the best tags :p
The Glim Glam

Glim Glam Fam~
@Nightweaver20xx

22 year old who is called smart but is so scared of failure/the outside world that he recluses himself to the internet and music and stresses himself out to the point where his family worries.
warc9
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Nightweaver20xx  
“Total”  
complete; absolute

“Looser”

a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified.

a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.

You do not fit under the definitions of ether.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sciencepone of Science!
@Nightweaver20xx The economy’s in a bit of a place right now. Here’s to things working out, and that AI revolution happening soon making the need for employment obsolete :q

(and I mean “revolution” like a technological revolution. Not a revolutionary war)
Starry Mind
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
..On the other hand, my therapist (who I had to stop seeing lately..) said antidepressents aren’t really good for people who are under a certain age (I’m 22).
That sounds a bit odd to me.
The Glim Glam

Glim Glam Fam~
Probably just worried about the suicidal thoughts that can POSSIBLY happen but is a really low chance
Besides that there’s nothing wrong with taking them at 22… wtf…

Pretty much that. When I told the Doctor I go with, he pretty much said that was the risk.

@Cirrus Light  
@Rainboom Dash
“@CrassMetalHead”You might want to go for a second opinion somewhere.

Pretty much.

@Tranquil Night  
That sounds a bit odd to me.

I wasn’t so sure soo…
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Nightweaver20xx The economy’s in a bit of a place right now. Here’s to things working out, and that AI revolution happening soon making the need for employment obsolete :q
(and I mean “revolution” like a technological revolution. Not a revolutionary war)

The current unemployment rate is about 4.5%, the lowest since the start of the Great Recession in 2009. I would like to know how all of those people have jobs and why I don’t have one.
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!
@Nightweaver20xx  
Because statistical averages are just that - averages :q

I don’t know any more about getting a job than anyone else with good Google-fu. That, and my family’s always been heavy on education as a means to get a better job. And it sure is. Can’t just be any degree, though; STEM is king.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@CrassMetalHead  
TBH that’s a bullshit reason not to try it

The benefits drastically outweigh the disadvantages for the average person… yes, anti depressants can increase suicidal thoughts… but they can also decrease them

So… eh…
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
I can’t fucking down this beer very easily

I wish I had wine… I was really wanting wine… well, my parents have a shit-ton of wine in a fridge… I could go ask my dad what I could drink (some of them are really expensive and they wouldn’t want me drinking that) but… meh… too lazy…

I’m a really fucking lazy person… I’ll just drink this shitty beer and… meh…

I really should just go ask… but…… meh…..
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@Agent Luna  
An image booru?

Why doesn’t this one work? It’s tagged a lot better than other sites would, has suggestive,questionable and explicit and semi-grimdark, grimdark, grotesque

And there’s a lot of images
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide