[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
I wake up, brush my teeth, turn on the TV and hear the following:

“Teenager assasinated returning from school”  
“Kid brutally beated by police”  
“75 Years old man killed on his own home”  
“Two teenagers assasinated by GNB soldiers”  
“Coronavirus has reached new peaks”  
“Average lifetime reduced to 16-25 years”  
“Average person requires 5 wages to buy food.”

I’m honestly becoming paranoid, I don’t see what’s the point in living and I’m slowly drifting to insanity on this paradise of criminals.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Hmm, might have to make a rather…difficult decision in the near future that may have long lasting ramifications on my mental stability.
Background Pony #3696
@tehwatever

Amén  
Sure, most definitely, but now I’m conflicted, because the country where i was going to go (Argentina) it’s becoming a second Venezuela (My brother it’s there, and the political choices seem to turn that into this…)

Also, while I don’t know rhe requirements of a passport, I doubt i could get one. My brother was a military and had it’s passport before this thing became an airplane crash. But right now the goverment it’s trying to make people stay by force, and, since they control the passport stuff, they are making that impossible to get out… Either by extremely long wait times or very high costs.

Pero, de todas formas, muchas gracias, comentarios como el tuyo me hacen recordar que el mundo no esta lleno de personas que solo quieren hacer daño.

@Gameplay The Pony

Me perhaps? Although I don’t chat much, I have to keep a sharpshooter eye to my Megabytes on this phone, because I lack Internet in my community and the wages are almost impossible to pay… (Long story short, people cutted the cables (Hanging ones) of the Internet company, said company tried to put the cables again but underground and got literally andtotally ripped off the ground with a truck… Then the company got pissed up and didn’t put them again. That was ten years ago i think…)
Background Pony #3696
@Gameplay The Pony

High five bruh, I had an ongoing conversation with Princess Celestia (The admin) and she forgot about me ;-;, no replies, i think i did something wrong, but i don’t know what.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide