[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #F5B2
@Beth  
still dont plan on getting it, tbh. if i die from covid or get crippled from it, so be it. thats my decision. and i stand by it. im sure enough people will take it, then the world will put the pandemic behind them.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #F5B2  
You’re not alone though, a large part of the population does not have functional grasp of the natural sciences or faith in evidence based medicine. The difference between the two risk is immense and easy to understand. The vaccine causes immediate problems for 5 people in a million, the disease causes immediate problems to about half the people infected, a hundred thousand times more likely to hurt you.
Background Pony #F5B2
@Beth  
true, i dont have the biggest grasp of things, i find this world to be immensely confusing. but im sure vaccines work. but i chose not to take it. havent had a shot of any kind since 2012. and i don’t plan on getting any more for as long as i live. not sure why im like this. my mind does its own thing, lol
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #F5B2  
The tuburculosis vax gave me a high fever, i almost passed out at my desk.

What did you get 9 years ago?

I’m not very social, so i was going to take my sweet time seeing how all this crap unfolds, i’m getting the vax because it’s an easy ticket back into the workforce after long employment history gap.

There is a biological basis for being obstinate , maybe if the vax takes out a large number of people in some cataclysmic delayed reaction you’ll be one of the few left, atleast you’re not verbally anti-vax.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Such a cataclysm is about as likely as a whole new perfect virus just sweeping humanity, a whole population breaking down years later in response to a vaccine that is. So it’s not an example that anyone should focus on, i’m just saying, in theory this is why some people just move against the grain no matter what.
Background Pony #F5B2
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Please use the Generals >> Political thread for posts like this
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Here is a list of known zoosadist, a ring of people that sexually abuse animals for fun, they throw each-other under the bus, and try to act childish, and pretend they where brainwashed by the darkweb. These people have no empathy for defenceless animals  
https://dogpatch.press/2019/09/16/crime-ring-zoosadist/

You can hear about such people fucking their lives up on Youtube. Snakething got 25 years. Kero got away by statues of limitation on the only evidence and stonewalling police, but I’m sure by now he would be safer in jail.
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Beth  
25 years for?  
i’m sure animal cruelty doesn’t land you that 25 years. Must’ve been a mix of charges.  
even then its hard to track, just dont post or mention it and you could probably keep doing it for 20 years.  
inb4 a butcher thats a zoosadist.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Slingring  
This was like cutting dogs head off, conspiracy for violent crime, trafficking minor for sexual exploitation, and tampering with evidence.

Honestly if someone just killed a dog, it’d be a shame, but not everyone sees the same in every species; some people think dog taste good. It’s the fact they kill for sexual gratification, and get off to the torture.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
This is getting very off topic. I would suggest someplace else to take this conversation, but I can’t think of anyplace on the entire site where this would not be off topic.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Kicks24Sf  
Please, if staff tell you that you are being insulting, consider that you might, in fact, be insulting others.

It has nothing to do with personal preferences or how any of us feel about you - please stop breaking Rule #0 in this thread, ok?

PS: Your original version of this post did not break rules. Please stop while you’re ahead.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Kicks24Sf  
Your behavior has not been ‘rational’ or ‘reasonable’ in this thread, it is far too frequently abusive and inappropriate for this site, to the point we have to delete your comments.

If you want to appeal this, please use someplace appropriate such as the Site & Policy forum or the Support channel on our Discord server - that way we can tell you exactly what the problem is with what you’ve posted, without compromising your confidentiality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide