[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I get why xanax is a heavily abused drug. Shit’s great. I wish I’d tried it sooner, kind of ruins the bowl and smells bad though.
some-guy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@FliegerFaustToP47  
Prescribed? Yeah prescribed. A friend prescribed them to me because some dumb ass dropped a cellophane with 7 of them at a gas station and he didn’t want them.  
I crushed them and mixed it with bud, it smells terrible and overwhelms the weed smell.  
@KolpSlack  
Already do. I’m out and I can’t get more easily.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@FliegerFaustToP47  
I got Depakote that smelled like vanilla.

Consistently, like every refill smelled like vanilla.

I tried smelling it now, but the pills are different and the smell is gone. Oh well, a bunch of psyche meds that smell like food is kinda creepy anyway.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
There is a time and place for all the craziest forms of writing, even the honest and verbose.

You can be honest and true, but at the wrong time it just looks like fighting. Maybe you’re better off writing something few people will notice or read. I’ll read it, for what it’s worth.
Beth

In digital purgatory
As for the smashed drunk and or pills.

It’s not exciting, it’s pretty much just oblivion, which we get stuck with that whether we want it or not.

For some time I thought I could find some kind of balance, or miracle drug, going down that road just makes you clinically crazy. The people who do it for fun? well at least they’re having fun. Some people have natural health and balance. Others have to play games with their life and hope not to be dead.

All that ended on a trip, I realized I got the things i wanted, and I can lose them quickly too.

I don’t judge anyone, hooked on drugs, or hooked on being an asshole, not having much has given me some empathy, because if I was really so great, it would show. It goes to show i don’t really fight people or blame my problems on others, you’ll be blessed to find this state of mind.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Thinking about just ending my suffering tonight. My depression is really starting to kick in and I feel like it doesn’t even matter if I do or don’t. Fuck it.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I have come back again with another series of conflicting feelings. No matter what I do, no matter what I say, I just can’t seem to feel much of anything, even sadness. This only became a problem a few months ago, so I’m not sure what it could be. I am severely depressed due to how much of a failure I am, so maybe that is a factor. I feel like nothing I can do or say will make this feel any different. I barely even feel anything physical anymore, even though I should. Example, I know if something is hot or cold. I don’t know whether I’ll get frostbite or burns from touching something, even if I do touch it. Only after the fact is when I’d know. Another example, I can feel emotional love, whether giving or receiving. I don’t know how to properly show said feelings, even if I somehow manage to feel them. I don’t even know if I matter anymore, or anything else. I’m ready to end this torment that is my life. Got nothing to lose, nothing to gain.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’ll worry about dating when I make more money, and some of that money will go towards spoiling online love interest. I’ll likely keep doing casual and open stuff.

Straight guys have a rough time, but often miss important parts of relationships. You got to catch peoples attention with somewhat of a spectacle and let things breath. All without spending all your money, and dodging negative preconceived notions about straight males.

Relationships are hard to start unless both people can be properly supported in it, so job and work ethnic should come before any dream of a lover. I feel loved for a lazy day dreamer, without giving much I can’t expect to get much, hence more casual relationships.

Doesn’t have to be money though, I might have a potential lover live with me if i get a more independent place.

I have thought about living with a friend when my work gets better. Only thing different about living with trans people is the time they spend shaving.
Background Pony #B054
@Beth  
I agree with you, btw, I hope more people, especially straight males understand your point, as many are still currently so impatient and reckless, causing overpopulation and economic and mental damages for just these reasons.
some-guy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Holy fucking hell it’s only been 8 days, I still crave xanies, god dammit I wish I didn’t try that shit. And I thought going 3 days without booze was bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide