[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@KolpSlack
I know that feel, funny thing is the second I stopped intentionally searching for someone, like a week later I met someone normally and we instantly hit it off and now we’ve been together for like 5 months.
WTF_IT_HAS_BECOME
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

MRI confirmed my racetams and other nootropics (20-50 per day) started to work on my mindless brain. In fact during a detention one person could be easily killed and obliterated (yes, I believe elan vital/soul may be written into genom somehow through microtubules - Discovery Science), expecially with MDD. I need to call CCHR somehow in my cases. I now have stabilised adrenaline and need good proteins to maintain my condition. NEO-PI-R seems to confirm my qualifications, in fact i almost learned german meantime, hope this srovid will end quickly. Do anyone know how to get rid of covelational bonds in brain, maybe an competive agonist? Frovatriptan?
And besides this I am EVIL person, I like to betray people and benefit in all cost. But security service doesn’t keep it in mind anyhow, you must be lucky to land under proper paragraph.
(₁₀₀₀₊ 𝒻ᵣᵢₑₙ𝒹ₛ 𝓌ₒᵤₗ𝒹 ᵦₑ ₙᵢ𝒸ₑ on FB)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have a, mental disorder, of sorts that most people find amusing, even funny, because they don’t understand it.
Which is a source of consternation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide