[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@HighRollerHydra  
Don’t do anything rash, man… Decisions made while dizzy with emotion are rarely good ones.

Though I think the “2 hours ago” means it’s either not what it looks like or it’s pointless at this point because one of two things have already passed.
hype
Duck - Few users are as aggravatingly just plain stupid

*breath in* BOI
@HighRollerHydra
Don’t do anything rash, man… Decisions made while dizzy with emotion are rarely good ones.

Decisions made while depressed are never good ones, silly. That’s why I’m advocating medicine. I’m seriously considering taking my own advice p soon

@The Last Reviewer  
I’m scared that you’re up so early in the morning. You European?
Bladex
Wallet After Summer Sale -

It has only begun
there’s nothing left for me, I fucked up too many times and I just want to end it.|| this my be the last time i ever post here||
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sciencepone of Science!
@NoriJaeger  
In terms of looking for friends - try googling, or looking on Facebook, for a “[your state] Bronies” group. I know there’s Utah Bronies and Alabama Bronies.

Also you could learn digital art and vectoring just by googling. Companies like to have mascots and advertising. Just kinda throwing that out there.
hype
Duck - Few users are as aggravatingly just plain stupid

*breath in* BOI
@NoriJaeger  
Don’t identify? What under our good lords grace does that have to do with you being one?

if you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel for friends those are absolutely resources for you, but from what it looks like to me you need to start putting forth an effort to pull your weight with a little more gusto

My recommendation would be the drawfagship thread on /mlp/, I think they have a discord or Skype chat if you insist on such methods and they’ll help you improve your art. Posting anonymously may also help your confidence as the sky’s the limit and you aren’t tied to any titles
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!
@NoriJaeger  
The fans are people like you, seeing as you are one, or you wouldn’t be here or have a Sunset Shimmer avatar if you weren’t :p

I can sort of understand the anxiety, though. I used to have absolutely crippling, and dear sweet Celestia I mean CRIPPLING social anxiety, but I’ve gotten rather better, slowly, over the years.

I find myself easier around fans, though, since we share probably my favorite thing, at least, and I don’t have to be afraid of what they might think of it or ponies making them uneasy. It’s nice to have that common ground, yeah?
Tumblr Feminism Is A joke
Duck - Derpibooru trolling is a duck
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Don’t worry, I don’t think High Roller did anything drastic, he still used his Fimfiction account a few days ago.

I’ve certainly felt down, confused maybe even depressed before.

I can’t say I’m an expert on the matter, and I’m not even sure experts fully understand how to overcome it but:

What are you good at? What makes you feel alive? Preferably something beyond tv and video games, though heck if it makes you feel better indulge in a little but don’t let it swallow your life. What did you dream of doing as a kid? What’s intrigued you?

The internet is like the best dam library ever, you can look up pretty much anything. And if you feel you’re life is at bottom or near bottom, what do you have to lose?

Everyone has made mistakes, everyone has fucked up and done horrible or stupid things they weren’t able to undo. And sometime there’s nothing you can do to fix it aside from making use of the time you have left. But you’re not so far behind that there’s nothing you can do to improve your life situation.

I dunno what to do about finding it, is their a little inner voice screaming inside of you that you silenced? I always wanted to be a writer as a kid, I ran from it for too long, I regret the time I wasted, but starting on my novel, even when stopping, continually getting distracted and having doubts still feels immensely fulfilling.

As for making threads found this on the net. Dunno if the thread will help, but maybe the links will. Wikihow is a great website, even if some of the articles are iffy, the high rated ones tend to be very good
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide