[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Conflik9929

It’s best to embrace the meaninglessness of life. Think of it as a blank canvas upon which you can draw anything you want.

You don’t need some arbitrary ruleset or ascribed purpose thrusted upon you like a comic D&D character sheet. Give them GM the finger and make your own rules.

@Stitch

I dated a girl with bad teeth. One od two flaws are not enough to ruin someone’s chances forever. There are plenty of people out there who look past such things.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Psychiatrist Thursday. I feel like I need to write everything down..i want to be able to explain as well as I can.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Why is it that sometimes, I feel romantically lonely? I’m a teenager… might explain it but maybe not… I don’t go to public school, I do school online… I mean, I don’t feel lonely, like, I have no friends, but I feel lonely in the romantic sense… Like, I should have a girlfriend by now… I don’t know, I just don’t know…

If you fall, I will catch you, and I will be waiting! Time after time…
Bladex
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
Was starting to feel better, nope. Got yelled at by mom saying that i was disrespectful to everyone and said that i just lay my misery on everyone when things dont go my way. Also that i dont hate myself enough to actually kill myself even though i have tried thrice already.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
The closer the day comes the more I stress over being able to give all the information to her. I’d hate for nothing to come of this..or the wrong thing.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Every now and then I seriously feel lonely. Romantically, but still.

I feel RP was a way to fill that void, just a patch to stop a leak, it works. And it will work for now. Of course. I do RP because I love it! But with lack of activity, the feelings set in.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
Seeing something you fucking hate for two years non stop.

And there is something bigger tied to it, if you want to know.

I just wanted to say this here.

Intrusive scootabuse thoughts are sexual by nature.

Scootabuse is to my sexual part of the brain just an increased form of some of the embarrassment fetish I have had sense middle school.

A part that got hyper increased for about three nights during what I now call “the experiments”.

Those was the nights I saw scootabuse. As in went into the tag. They still haunt me today.

My logic and my religious part told me to stop. I did. But a fear of straight jackets and unpayable medical bills kept me from getting help.

I was a fucking idiot for not going to get help then and waiting two years.

Those two years the thoughts just got stronger.

I have failed myself. I have failed all of you.

I have failed.
Starry Mind
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
@warc9  
Do not dwell on the fact that you did not seek out help sooner. I did something similar by waiting for two years when I was in a major depression to ask for help. How does that make us a failiure?

As for the attachment of your thoughts to a fetish, I can see why that is disturbing to you. You think that you are attracted to Scootabuse, yet you hate it in actuality. Know that I used to have very twisted fantasies, and I was not sure how much I liked them. I no longer have them, and if your treatment occurrs at a similar pace to mine, you are about a year away from being where I am. Do you remember what happened two Thanksgivings ago or last Christmas? That makes a year not seem so far away.

It does not take a full year for the treatment to start to work though. It only takes about a month for the right medications to work, and therapy works as it happens. A year is about how long it took me to get out of a major depression with extreme intrusive thoughts so that my largest complaint is boredom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide