[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Deactivated Account

forgets everything
I remember this video of Eve being created because the animals ran from Adam, now there seems to be no difference.
Animals have no religion. We have ceased evolution, and we are facing extinction.

Sounds like very reactionary rhetoric to me. Evolution takes millions of years to occur, so of course it’s going to appear slow. Not only that, but ever since the Industrial Revolution happened, we haven’t needed traditionally-required traits such as physical strength and aggression as much. The world is finally getting softer, more open, and less brutal.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I’m tired of my mom criticizing my habit. I don’t want her to stress me out. Because 2020 has already stressed me out enough. I tried my best to brush my teeth. I tried my best to take a shower. I even tried my best to stay calm and be hopeful and be positive. But no matter how hard I tried, my anxiety and depression has kept me from doing those things, due to the fact of how much of a monster 2020 really is. No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up being a failure to my mom. My life is a joke, and my future is a lie.
Background Pony #6048
ive been thinking about trying dmt, maybe it’ll show me something that will help me in life. maybe it’ll give me a reason to want to really live.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide