[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Serious question; I know this is the depressed thread and all so imma just be str8 2 da point. Do you like it?  
More specifically, do you enjoy wallowing in self pity and justifying everything wrong happening to you?

Real talk because…I did. I actually, looking back at it, kinda sorta enjoyed self pity. I legit got some kind of validation for blaming something else, thinking everything was out of my control. I blame religion, parents, my upbringing, me not having money, my lack of skill, me not having friends etc.

It was…empowering and I felt loved. Anytime I’m forced to look at my situation, I bitch out. I fucking ran. I NEVER want to ever find out that I could have done things different, that it was somehow my fault that I didn’t do shit about anything. Nah, nah. It be God’s fault. It be all the other selfish assholes, climate deniers and anybody who done fuck’d the world.

But everytime I had to actually looked at myself. All I find is regret. Regret, for being a bitch, for being a coward, for giving in to fear and taking shortcuts. Maybe things wouldn’t have changed if I was giving it 100%. But at least I would know that I didn’t walk away.

Would I regret giving everything for something? Maybe. But I wouldn’t know. Because I have been taking half-measures, and when it doesn’t go my way I take pleasure in blaming someone else. I don’t know if any of y’all could relate to that.
Background Pony #6048
i have zero idea what im doing with my life.  
other than waiting till i eventually go homeless and give up on life.  
i’ll let future me deal with that.  
until then i’ll just keep myself occupied.
Background Pony #16C2
@Shylover  
you could just enjoy the holiday.  
get some drinks and make a nice new year dinner. thats what im doing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide