[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #1A79
@Gameplay The Pony

At least it’s just hurtful for you mate, for me it also causes me a bloody strong anxiety, dizziness, nausea, hyperventilation, trembling, uneasiness, worrying extremely about any kind of social interaction that I have (including what I said, what the other didn’t say, etc…), constantly imagining everybody hates me and generating 99 problems that are probably not real. At nights I try to sleep while my brain torments me with the stupid stuff I’ve said during the whole day, etc…

Why do you think I’m using anonymous right now fella? Right now I think I just dropped a clanger while I was talking to someone and I am internally berating myself because of that, and I came to that conclusion because he didn’t answer that question. But I don’t want to look like a wack twat by asking it again and possibly annoying her in the process. What I am talking about? I’m already annoying her.
deactivated103f39d

At least it’s just hurtful for you mate, for me it also causes me a bloody strong anxiety, dizziness, nausea, hyperventilation, trembling, uneasiness, worrying extremely about any kind of social interaction that I have (including what I said, what the other didn’t say, etc…), constantly imagining everybody hates me and generating 99 problems that are probably not real. At nights I try to sleep while my brain torments me with the stupid stuff I’ve said during the whole day, etc…
Why do you think I’m using anonymous right now fella?

I too think that people on this site hate me. I have feelings of sadness, depression, doubt, anger.
Background Pony #1A79
@Gameplay The Pony

I’ve tried to kill myself countless times, i have Depression (Please, don’t come with Crippling Depression memes), and my anxiety causes me emotional instability…
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
What? For real?!  
Oh no. no no. I’m…I don’t know how to feel now. I’m confused and scared and sad.  
Badheart, Magpul, Sear…my condolences.

Sigh…I miss him already. Rest in peace, Ninji. I thank you for having inspired me.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Please don’t spread rumors about people dying, ok?

I spoke with Ninji just a couple days ago. I do not have any reason to believe they are dead, only that they simply have chosen to move on from this site.

Philosophically, sure, maybe that means they are ‘dead as far as this site is concerned’, and you won’t be able to talk to them here any more.

But people move on from the fandom, they find other things they want to do with their lives, and sometimes that’s a good thing.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Yes, he just moved on from the site. I’m very sorry that I do not have his permission to share anything else.

I’m sad about it, too. But, my impression was that it was for the best.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

seventh layer of hair
Just like my dad.

He moved out of our house and abandoned us all here and never spoke to my mom ever again because my dad thinks my mom is performing adultery with a lesbian. That’s also the reason he became depressed and suicidal about that while me and my younger brother too are suffering the same consequences as my dad.

As much as suicide is a horrible horrible thing in the way of christian life, fate always finds a way unto driving us in to that spot.

My main fear right now is he is gonna get expelled from our religion very soon because we never saw him ever even going to church.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ciaran  
Oh he’s most likely alive? Thank god.  
Ey, tell him I be grateful for the art he’s posted and the friendship he’s extended to me. Tell him I love his colors and I bid him sincere best wishes on his journey elsewhere.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide