[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Just learned about a whole bunch of fanfics I liked and read, and some I didn’t get to yet, just went away, gone, deleted, idk when but it was within the last 2 months, and the person who made them also just seems gone. No idea why, don’t know if there is a reason, I don’t even wanna find out if there was. It sucks to lose content from the internet, sucks even more when you liked it, sucks even more more when they were your biggest inspiration for the last 4 years.

Why was I cursed to learn this. I suppose I’d find out eventually, I just never expected them to just be gone. I should have made any efforts to preserve them at all, I just never expected that.

Guess I gotta just start saving everything I like even slightly from now on as it will just be gone in the blink of an eye if I ever so much as turn my head. Or just stop caring about things as I can’t feel loss if I never knew/cared about it to begin with.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I found them archived on archive.org on jan 20th of this year, at least partly (like I’m gonna click on everything) which is nice but it doesn’t stop the pain or damage. it’s just a bandage (also a few other dates in jan)  
and before that just dates in 2015 and 2014  
it’s almost like somebody knew
Background Pony #6048
haven’t done all that much with my life yet. not sure if i ever will. still need to get a better paying job and move out.

but motivation to do that is pretty low. so time will tell if i end up homeless or not.

until then i’ll just keep my mind occupied and not worry about it.
Astrum
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

In my third year of college, don’t feel I’m truly getting anywhere after all this time. It’s getting harder to find the motivation to even pay attention in class, let alone study for tests for which I’ll forget most of the relevant information after the class is done, or I’ll sometimes fail the tests outright. Feel far behind in actually getting a good job after school, have yet to even have an internship. Hoped to have research experience at some point, it’s looking like that won’t happen. Dunno how the hell I’m going to get into grad school like I initially planned. To top it off, I don’t feel like I contribute in any meaningful way to the student organization I’m in or that I have any sort of significant friendship with the fellow members; we only really interact because we’re meeting to work on our project at the same time. Sure it’s fun, but not anything that seems to have significance beyond club matters.

Every day I’m reminded of how I’ve basically just fucked around for the past few years and not made anything of myself. At best, I might graduate with a deadend job at the bottom of the barrel for what my degree applies to, with around $100,000 in debt to pay off. I thought I had potential at one point, wish I at least knew what changed and why.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Astrum

I’ve been in college for 11 years, more or less. I took one or two off years during that time.

No time in academia is wasted. Just try and pick up as many skills and experiences as you can. You never know what will be useful.
Background Pony #6048
@DoubleX  
not to sure i have any real goals. all i know is im lost. and not to sure what im supposed to do.

boils down to in my mind and thought process, that lifes end goal is meaningless. if that makes sense. so im stuck with what i should do. continue to float on by barely doing much of anything, or do something with my life even though it will be for nothing once im gone.

bleh, hate even thinking about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide