[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

I have been rejected from Master degree and I can’t find any job offerings. Most of the friends that I had have left me and no matter what can’t find a place for myself. I’m broke and pennyless.

I’m a failure in all meaning of the word. Would it be best for everyone, if I died?
Background Pony #D4D9
I’ve been doing well with my depression, but about once a week I end up having a “crying episode”. Today is that day.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@altopony  
I don’t know what I need or want anymore. And I don’t think that I’m good at making friends. This wretched virus never ends. And the worst part of it is, hate, racism, fear, despair, and division has continued to grow way too stronger, which is not fair. Who am I kidding? Nothing in life is always fair. I knew that things will only get worse, and I hate being right. 😢
Background Pony #D4D9
What’s the point of being a positive person when millions are still going to die every day?
Background Pony #6048
i feel strange again. and continue to not know why.  
bleh  
well, back to floating through life.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
*sighs sadly*  
@Background Pony #8B6D  
@Shylover
please just stop..
these threads are about giving advice and making friends, and u obviously refuse both..

Maybe I was right…. Maybe I’m not friendship material…….

I didn’t bother to take anyone’s advice, and I’m not good at making friends. I’m just nothing but a self-pitty pessimistic and excusive train wreck.
Background Pony #6DA2
@Shylover  
maybe if u tried having a friend and venting in dms rather than here u wouldnt get the feeling everyone ignores u, and overall a better control of your emotions

just a thought
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

A mass shooting happened yet again, and I can’t leave the US in any way whatsoever. I seriously can’t take it anymore.
Background Pony #6048
@tngjstn  
it sucks and all, but it is what it is.  
i guess im desensitized to it cause it doesnt bother me all that much. definitely not going to make me abandon ship.
Background Pony #1D89
People are just fucking assholes, man. Committed the crime of just wanting to share and be happy but I ended up bullied and gatekeeped and mocked by a bunch of elitists so I just fucking left.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide