[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #F5B2
i have no idea what the hell is wrong with me.  
no idea what im going to do with myself.  
im going to just end up homeless and die because i lack any real motivation.  
part of me doesnt care, the other part is just confused.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Zincy  
I know. This could be because I haven’t rode my bike since weeks because I couldn’t pay for the broken crank for my bike because I paid for my voice acting class from my card.
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
It seems no matter what I do, I just cant die. So ig ill just sleep my life away. I dont give a shit anymore. I dont care about school, friends, family, they’re never there for me or im just a burden. Im tired of being awake in this god awful planet with these god awful people.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
I cried, but it didn’t really help.

While going through some of my old stuff, I found my school papers, books and notes, from late 2008 to early 2014. I started crying when I remembered how much fun I had back then. Of the five years of university, 2.5 was mixed heavily with pony. And so many other things. I was actually happy back then. I was optimistic about the future. For a few years, my depression took a back seat. I wasn’t fully out of it, but I thought I’d find a way, that I’d make it. Sure there were some setbacks and bad things too, there always is, but overall I was legit happy.

Now I have nothing. Nothing I’ve done since graduating has come even remotely close to that era. Of course I’ve done lots of things, experienced even funny things. For example, watching new pony every week was a source of incredible fun for me. But overall, I’m legit sad. And now, today, today is one of the worst days of my life. And tomorrow will be even worse, and the next week scares me because it is going to be BAD. I see no happy outcomes from this mess I’m in the middle of.

I’m so stressed. I can’t sleep. Nothing works out as planned. There are no stable things in my life at the moment. Everything keeps changing. Nothing is the way it should be. For the first time in, I don’t know how long, I really wish I wasn’t alone here. That I’d have someone here to calm me down. Another human. To help me. To talk with. To hug. Anything. But… it’s just me. I’m alone with my problems.

I’m a doomer.

All I can do is sit in the corner and cry and hope that somehow it won’t get even worse because I don’t know how much more I can take this.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
@JP  
hug Im sorry you are going thru this, I got so bad I had to go to the drs and get medication/financial help because I couldnt move back in with my parents, ik how it is it really sucks but u will pull through, it sucks growing up I still feel like a kid
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
Now, since this is the “pity” thread i presume, off i go  
i am sick, and as in sick sick of people in some fucking discord servers.  
all they have given me is “your insulting people” when i have not said a swear or insult towards them, maybe after they insulted me first sure. I always get banned from discord servers anyways and i dont even feel a thing about it, is it supposed to hurt? I dont really understand what it is supposed to mean anymore. And no, i am not sad or “depressed”. I personally think that “depression” is a hurtful label to people who get marked it, as with any other mental illness, and that psychologist’s whole job is to mark people with said labels.

anyways, going with the presumed probability, ill either get a warning, ban or some person yelling at me because of xyz
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@KolpSlack  
It’s ridiculous how easy it is to get banned from places, I got banned from a server just for arguing with two people, both of which were way out of line acting like I was a terrible person despite getting along with me fine and acting like I did something wrong despite never making any effort to tell me I was being offensive or upsetting them, so they blocked me and I gave them shit for acting like a little bitch about it, resorting to just immediately giving up instead of being like “hey man I don’t like you doing this please stop” but no instead they just blocked and demonized me and I called them out for it and they acted like I was somehow an ass for it. Fuck discord I’m so fucking tired of how backward everything is and if feels like everyone’s always against me.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Well, it’s official. Since Japan, Brazil, India, Russia, China, and Malaysia rejected vaccines, there’s no way that COVID-19 will be able to go away. It is all over. There is no such thing as a brighter future. Earth is lost. For good. I feel so alone nowadays.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Shylover  
Rejected the vaccines? Japan, Russia and Malaysia are too smart for that. Japan has a low vaccination rate for wealthy countries though.

The good news is a large portion of America is vaccinated, we got ample evidence that this is not some placebo that’s going to stroke people out, that the vaccines actually work.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ribbon Wielder
The only thing about me in life is my depression. I miss it. I don’t feel depressed anymore, or wanting to hurt myself like I used to. Still, I wish it was back. Nothing feels right without seeing anymore scars on my arm, or being hated.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@DDavy  
You have gone out of your way to make yourself hated? There is often much less responsibility involved in being hated.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
It’s best to remain focused on ones self. It’s good to want to protect and serve people, but it’s also good to be able to do things and function for yourself alone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide