[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Kicks24Sf  
Because your post was entirely off topic for this thread.

If you want to discuss your comments being deleted, please use the Support channel on Discord (edit: or one of the other methods listed on the contact page if Discord isn’t going to work for you). That way we can discuss it with you in a way that respects your confidentiality and will not be off-topic for this thread.

And if you want to advocate for the deletion of an entire genre of art from this site, please use the Site & Policy forum to make your case.
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Deletion reason: Rule #6 - This is still not a support forum. Use one of the methods on our Contact page (presumably IRC in your case) if you want to appeal this.
Background Pony #F5B2
didnt expect my conversation to get deleted. youd think they understand that having a conversation in here actually helps some people not feel like shit. i guess some people dont understand that.
Background Pony #F5B2
@LightningBolt  
well some of my comments from a conversation i had in this thread yesterday got deleted too. no insults. tried to start a conversation with someone, then had that conversation with someone else.

doesnt matter anyways, already put me back in my bad head space. im done talking about it
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #F5B2 & @Background Pony #F5B2  
As the deletion reason on your posts say, your posts were deleted because they were off topic for this thread, and some of the themes you were discussing have their own “containment zones”. If you would like to discuss the Covid pandemic please use the virus outbreak thread, and if you want to discuss things like political conspiracies please use the politics thread.

And, I know I’m starting to sound like broken record, but if you want to appeal your comments being deleted use one of appeals channels listed on the contact page.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
So…is it possible to not feel like shit every day of my life? I’m currently reading a book entitled “Don’t Jump” if that means anything.
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The human body isn’t designed to sit at a computer or look at a screen. These things can only be made tolorable.

We are hunter gatherers, and have evolved to spend a decent part of the day walking, our skeletal muscles play a big role in circulation and how tissues respirate. Periods of exercise and higher heart rate promote the production of cellular signals which can make more neurotransmitters available.

Screen light at night can confuse the pineal gland. This gland uses light from the optic nerve to decide whether or not to make melatonin, light tells it to stop, which increases adrenaline.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide