[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #1A79
I swear this WhatsApp chat of teachers and work stuff where I am just angers me every time. I’m knackered of their un-professionality.
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
i want to go outside cause my quarantine is over, its may 5th.  
but my parent wont let me, they always get suspicious about me stealing or hurting someone  
id never steal or hurt, i’m just curious cause i saw a abandoned bike near a dumpster.  
i like disassembling things and seeing how they work.  
what do?
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
I have permanently deleted everything that I’ve owned. I found that I can’t depend on anybody anymore and now I’m never going to look for love ever again. I’m done with anything nsfw or anything sexual. I’m done. I’m done with life. Tomorrow I’m going to see my ex and ask him if he wants to be friends and if he doesn’t want to be friends well then I’ll see my way out. For some reason I just can’t kill myself. Seems like I’m just going to have to suffer and say that I’m fine. It’s cool. It’s fine. It’s whatever! It’s fine!
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
@Kicks24Sf  
I appreciate it. Obviously nsfw isn’t banished, it was just a triggering moment with me and my friend that made me uncomfy but the breakup thing is real. Im not handling it well and he is not man enough to give me any detail, hasn’t even tried to contact me.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Well, here I am again. I wish it was a pleasure, but it really isn’t. Due to how indecisive I am, someone is now in the hospital because they attempted to commit suicide. They have a hole in their throat because they missed. That honestly has me a little scared, because they said they had feelings for me, but in order for us to be together, it would have to come down to me detaching myself from my best friend. Even though they’re an asshole, I still love them dearly, and the amount of trust I have given them is immeasurable. It is hard for me to attach myself to someone like that. I’m ready to just fucking shoot myself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide