[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

RainbowŠpekGS
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

BACKGROUND PONY LOVER
I feel like my entire life is starting to fall apart, my family, just everything. And things are still only getting worse. My mental health has been deteriorating rapidly. I try to think about other things, but it’s impossible. I just hate life.
deactivated686beb

@RainbowŠpekGS  
This is pretty much how I feel, except it’s fallen apart for a while now. I’ve wasted so many opportunities and ruined so many relationships, friendships to the point to where I just want to give up on life, or actually, I’ve already given up. I don’t even try anymore. I am probably the worst person that I know.

For anyone reading this, go ahead and shit on me, just like last time. I am ready for whatever insults you have.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s a YouTube channel that helps me a lot when I get depressed.

It’s not a self help channel, or a psychological channel. It’s a channel of a kindly old British man showing off his toy collection.

Grand Illusions is the name, and the old mans name is Tim. It is the most wholesome, inspiring, and down right uplifting thing on the whole site.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MethidMan

He’s the most wholesome and soothing fellow. I cannot help but think of the good things left in the world wherever I watch his stuff.
Background Pony #F5B2
would getting my life on track even be worth it. i’ll still be unhappy with it. all the people i wanted to be apart of my life wants nothing to do with me. abandoned me and got there lives together without me.
Background Pony #0225
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Some people became stronger through isolation, although this reality pretty much zigzags, we need to be alone interchange with being wiht people time to time, any imbalance may cause mental havoc.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

The only thing that makes me happy is booze. Doing mostly nothing besides go to work and come home and look at monitors really ruins any kind of life you could have after too many years. I can’t carry pointless conversations with normalfags even if my fuckin life depended on it.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Background Pony #0225  
I choose dead image boards. Specifically dead /b/s and horsefuckery boards. I don’t know what else to do besides shitpost. 4skin doesn’t count because shit site for normalfags that blocks anything fun and bans all VPNs and Proxies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide