[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #7ACE
@That1GuyGAMER18  

Well, time to be a lesbian, if only changing gender is easy as fiction… but whatever… I rather be a girl to enter relationships, preferably lesbian relationship. Being straight kinda sucks, I remain asexual as a dude.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@That1GuyGAMER18  
I know how that feels… There was a girl I loved a long time ago who I thought I had a good chance with or even liked me back but then when I revealed my feelings to her, she revealed herself to be a lesbian.

The pain lasted years… I only got over her because I had finally found someone else (though I’m no longer with them either).
Background Pony #7ACE
When you are a straight dude but your waifu turns out to be a lesbian… wait, this fandom has plenty of straight dudes who embraces lesbians, isn’t it???

How ironic. Wait, reality isn’t like real life, is it?? Whatever. Sad irony here.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@That1GuyGAMER18  
Transitioning will never make you the opposite gender if that was the issue. Media can promote trangenderism as much as possible but in the real world, if you were born male, you’re male in bed, if born female, you’re a female in bed. That’s all there is to it. The world is a cruel place.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@some-guy  
Transitioning isn’t to magically become the other gender, it’s to become something more tolerable, and more expressive of ones individual self. It’s not to convince cis people either. Many trans people have friends and date exclusively in the LGBT community, while they want to be addressed in a way they feel pertains to them, they’re not trying to convince the whole world.

The human body starts with only the slightest lean of sexual characteristics, deciding the penis or vagina, then the body actively grows based on whatever primary sex hormone dominates.

Male to female for example, with their hormones altered in favor of estrogen, they will gain the female primary sex characteristic of 30% more body fat, especially in the breast region, their voice will even lighten from their thyroidal cartilage losing density (though it won’t get much smaller) their epithelium will become softer, and facial hair will slow down/cease.

A female to male hormone therapy will result in emergence of facial hair and the primary male characteristic of 50% more upper body muscle.

These hormone treatments aren’t to convince everyone, many trans people consider themselves to be in a different category than cis people, and often date in this category. They don’t care what you think. As for bathrooms people just need to learn to piss and shit without making it a sexually charged issue, but because cis males are so rapey, mtf often don’t feel safe going in the male bathroom.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@some-guy

Being a misanthrope doesn’t entitle you to dismiss an entire class of people and the struggles they have. Don’t be a dick.

And don’t comment with broad strokes on an issue that demands a little criticality and subtlety
some-guy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Kicks24Sf  
You’re welcome I guess, idk. I’m not really good at these things.  
It doesn’t matter what you say is fact or fiction, as long as you “toe the line”. Facefuck and Twatter have a pretty good bias.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@some-guy  
98%?

You can’t get accurate numbers of an oppressed minority, especially when identity can decide life and death.

Many labels exists not just for self expression but also self preservation. Also gays are cisgender but not cis sexual, cis often refers to cis gender cis sexuals.

No need to speak too broadly, it’s not like you’re incapable of comprehending.
some-guy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zincy  
I wasn’t trying to be an ass, if it came off that way.

“And don’t comment with broad strokes on an issue that demands a little criticality and subtlety”  
I will comment on whatever I want, I don’t care what you or anyone else says.

Everyone has struggles, don’t care about the “unique” struggles.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@some-guy

Then don’t be surprised when people call you a dick for boiling down their concerns. Regardless of what your intentions were.

Cause if it walks like a duck, it’s a duck. Pure and simple.

I take a little umbrage to you rocking up into a thread where people are seeking help and doing shit like that. Just because you can say something, and have the ability and right to, doesn’t mean you should.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide