[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@Zincy  
I don’t care if I’m called a dick. If someone wants to go “there” I’ll go there. I don’t hate LGBT, I’m not straight. I’ll still argue some things.
Background Pony #7ACE
@some-guy  
Well, instead of using percentage, you could have used terms “most people in this world” to avoid angering people here, since many are from LGBT, I know you are a fellow autist, but that is no excuse for not careful of people’s feelings, better learn, fellow autist.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@some-guy  
Blacks have an extra issue that they can’t hide the color of there skin. I don’t think i could compare the gravity of both being LGBT to the gravity of dealing with racism when you can’t hide your race.
Background Pony #7ACE
@Beth  
Please let him rethink his choices of words while he’s sway, if he comes back now, he might unintentionally pisses you again.
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’m starting to realize how fucking toxic this fandom is. Everyone is so fucking overly sensitive and easily offended. It’s fucking obnoxious
Background Pony #7ACE
@Kicks24Sf  
This thread is by itself more toxic than other threads, also full of confusing dialogs, to be honest.

This kind of thread was locked once, that is why it has “the revival” in the title.  
Toxicity of this fandom has long existed, and at its peak in 2013.
Kicks24Sf
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Furries are a hundred times worse but brownies are pretty awful. I just figured it was in part due to my behavior, and it partially is. But for the most part it’s so fucking easy to get banned from MLP servers and for people to block me for such minor insignificant shit. I’m getting tired of it. I’m starting to hate this fandom.

Can’t wait to be banned for making these comments because of some minor technicality I’m probably overlooking
Background Pony #7ACE
@Kicks24Sf  
Look, only you can directly fix your own behavior, so do I can only directly fix my own. You can hate the fandom as you want, but it won’t gonna remove the things you hate about it directly. Other people’s behaviors playing with each of our own’s luck, bitter truth.
Background Pony #7ACE
You know what? The user some-guy isn’t intentionally wrong, as he and I are autists, I understand how painful it is to just having people easily getting angry over even petty little details, even this freaking fandom makes no exception to autism misunderstanding, neurotypical people aren’t fully sane either and obviously many of their responses to people of my type are often poor to the point of toxic…

That is why I easily distrust people and being alone for so long does not feels lonely at all, being with people too much is what can causes me to suicide, if it is too sudden. Also how the hell did I survived education system? More than half of it is = luck, other rest = skills.

I don’t expect the world to be an easy place, but if I can survive and live a life like in Singleplayer Minecraft, well, sounds more fun than what we currently have at least for me. I follow rules in society but some rules are sickening, so I made a fictional world where I make my own rules.
Background Pony #7ACE
@Kicks24Sf  
people to block me for such minor insignificant shit

Seems like you’ve been through worse than what I just mentioned, I just noticed.
Kicks24Sf
Non-Fungible Trixie -

You know, I’ve always just wanted people to like me. I’ve joined so many different discord servers, mostly MLP ones and usually everyone always ends up hating me and I end up getting banned or I’ll leave when I see I’m no longer wanted. I’m a very strongly opinionated person who struggles with depression and having a clear state of mind. My mind constantly races, thinking about the past, all the people I’ve lost. I wish most people here could look to me and go;
“that’s a good friend to have, someone who’s got their shit on lock”
And it’s not so much that I wanna be the center of attention, I just wanna make a difference in other peoples lives, I wanna leave a positive impact. I wanna be someone people can talk to and trust and feel safe around. I’ve been through a lot of pain and heart ache in my life and it’s altered me in a lot of ways. I’m extremely defensive and closed off and I don’t like being vulnerable around others so I’ll usually lash out in aggression before admitting that I’m hurt because everytime in the past that I’ve shown vulnerability people have used it to hurt me. It’s taught me that being weak isn’t acceptable and part of me despises weak people, people that wear their hearts on their sleeves and act like everything is horrible and awful 24/7. I don’t want to feel this way but it’s just been so ingrained into my way of thinking from years of psychological abuse that I’ve endured.
I just want to be a good person.
WTF_IT_HAS_BECOME

Do you know why I don’t write any comments here, because mods are *** in the universe - the same ones on 4chan. I invite you to endchan (deepweb)
COVID bullshit wrecked my dementor mind completely, my thoughts are like Crazy Bus crp. The pills are harsh, so harsh, even more harsh than fenatisol that I took in the past. I have now true nihillistic depression that isn’t about being sad… every monoamine is lowered…and I am myself psychiatrist (antipsychofarmacist like Bogdan de Barbaro) and lawyer to say it… I am calling Chuck Norris’s office in my administration process against Big Pharma… I don’t joke…cuz its such filthy case… I will upload last image to this site and leave it for looped everlasting ban 1000 years banishment
and theres little fanfic:
128UXU = the third deadth, murderer of souls. Could strip out alicorn immortality easily in Crazy Bus Soul Extractor Galley, real one not that sham that used some soundflowey.app d***anga. Go watch AnonA #deathstepepic playlists
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide