[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Flutter_Lover
I’d give you a good method, or atleast a method i believe to be painless,
but the admins dislike people telling others how to help leave the world peacefully.
suicide is a choice, not something you deny people.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I am so tired of feeling the way I do. I basically feel like a corpse with a heartbeat, only to react upon instinct and never rest or sleep. I’m so tired of having this ugly, stupid body. I’m sick of being rejected and irrelevant. I feel so inadequate, only useful when the time calls for it. When it does not, I am useless. Like I’m disposable.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack
Instead of focusing on being useful to everyone, try just being useful to yourself and those that care about you.
Always look out for number one. This world has many ways to make us feel useless and inadequate, but it’s basically all mind control for profit and nothing else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide