[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
@pixel
Depression gets to us all. But there’s always friends you can vent to. I humbly understand.
I have to say. Everyone hates being left out. But due to my autism, It somehow hits harder. I’m probably more sensitive to those bad feelings due to it. But I just deal with it and move on.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just when my outlook on life couldn’t get worse, there was yet ANOTHER mass shooting, this one claiming KIDS. The US is pure evil and beyond any sort of redemption.
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
@IWTCIEM
This is why the UK doesn’t have firearms.
I’m highly sympathetic for my US friends. They and lots more innocent Americans do NOT deserve this crap. They deserve happy, simple lives.
IWTCIEM

@SaturnCarArtz
I have no chance of escaping the US, and people keep telling me not to discuss politics when I absolutely should. Add on all the other losses I experienced and it’s no wonder why I have thoughts of suicide every day.
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
It’s nice to see this thread exists, though I wish it didn’t have to.
I don’t even know where I should begin, but I just don’t enjoy art anymore. Every time I try to draw, it’s a struggle, and every time I finish something it feels like a waste of time that no one sees.
And god am I lonely. 10 years of no friends or relationships, and the only two I had were semi-long distance and disasters. I’m unlovable, unwanted, and I rot in my childhood bedroom like a forgotten corpse. There just isn’t an escape, and anything that I could do to help requires something else to be fixed first in a never ending spiral. Maybe I’d make an effort if I had someone to do it for, but I’m just. so. lonely.
sigh Anyway, /vent. Hope everyone else subbed here is feeling better than when they made their last message.
Completely unrelated, but I didn’t know where else to express this, but I’m surprised how few .gif avatars I see.
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
@Badheart
Hm, well, thanks. Still, drawing something for 3-4 hours just to get 4 favs on DA… it’s just not enjoyable anymore. Then again, I was enjoying writing, and I don’t do that anymore either (again, nobody reads it). And that’s nothing on the months it takes me to draw a comic page, to equal fanfare. Creativity was all I was, and I don’t have it anymore. I deflate the moment I sit in my chair after waking up, either browse the internet or not enjoy a game, then I go to bed and repeat u_u;
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Every artist who gets hundreds of upvotes on their art all started out small. You can still be noticed. Time and patience. Take as many breaks as you need to help find yourself, but I don’t see a reason to give up altogether. You have the potential~
IWTCIEM

Being stuck in the shithole country known as the US has driven me to daily suicidal thoughts. My very existence is no different from an abusive relationship: the only difference is people telling me to keep taking the abuse.
Background Pony #7DD0
@IWTCIEM
When you look back into the history of the US settlement with the Native Indians, the settlers were starving to death, but the native Indians helped them, but the settlers took over the land for granted… ungratefully, they commit the moral event horizon to take over the continent for all themselves (the descendants are often the innocents whom, like you, often suffers from its consequences, the rules made by them… I’m feel sorry about your living condition…), hence the “overpowered” country known as US was born, coming along with the many corrupt capitalist (aka: kleptocracy) systems spread to many countries (communism isn’t necessary better) as well where many struggled to live with, unsustainable resource consumption and giving the seemingly bleak future for the world, and when I mean the world, I rather live a short-happy life than a long-unhappy life.
Background Pony #0827
“ungratefully, they commit the moral event horizon to take over the continent for all themselves (the descendants are often the innocents whom, like you, often suffers from its consequences, the rules made by them… I’m feel sorry about your living condition…),”
By “‘they’ crossed the moral event horizon”, do you mean any/or all of the settlers, or America as a whole?
Because if you ask me, the only ones who’ve ever really gone past the moral event horizon during the Manifest Destiny are the ones who have actually massacred, unjustifiably killed, or committed any inhumane actions against any of the Native Americans. And beyond that, I’d argue that practically anything else is mostly still debatable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide