Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
![](https://s20.directupload.net/images/220330/hnek2ure.jpg)

Thoughts:

*I’m going to find those Bunnynappers. I’m going to hunt them down. I’m going to kill them. I’ll take it slow. Pulling every moment of their wretched lives from their skin. And I’m going to enjoy this...*

**SNAP!**

Oh, where was I? Oh, yes. No, not my emergency food package! [Anime Quote]

Of course I also like rabbits. And honestly, I was sorry when I was so stupid to make a comment beforehand, not knowing how Sear actually want a pet - I felt like an idiot afterwards. But when it comes to stealing pets, this German guy is extremely triggered here. Nobody fucks anyone more than Germans and their pets - we'd rather lose wars than lost our pets! We even have a German word for it: **Tierliebe**.
The Nazis may also have been assholes, but the German's love for their pet is unparalleled in this world. The Nazis were even the first to formulate laws in this regard. And to this day, the welfare of our pets is sacred to us. Google after that, if you have to. I'm just a little in rage mode on this. Can't do anything from here, of course. Aber ich würde sie wirklich dafür häuten. Mit Freude und ohne einen Moment des Bedauerns.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Thoughts:

*I’m going to find those Bunnynappers. I’m going to hunt them down. I’m going to kill them. I’ll take it slow. Pulling every moment of their wretched lives from their skin. And I’m going to enjoy this...*

**SNAP!**

Of course I also like rabbits. And honestly, I was sorry when I was so stupid to make a comment beforehand, not knowing how Sear actually want a pet - I felt like an idiot afterwards. But when it comes to stealing pets, this German guy is extremely triggered here. Nobody fucks anyone more than Germans and their pets - we'd rather lose wars than lost our pets! We even have a German word for it: **Tierliebe**. The Nazis may also have been assholes, but the German's love for their pet is unparalleled in this world. The Nazis were even the first to formulate laws in this regard. And to this day, the welfare of our pets is sacred to us. Google after that, if you have to. I'm just a little in rage mode on this. Can't do anything from here, of course. Aber ich würde sie wirklich dafür häuten. Mit Freude und ohne einen Moment des Bedauerns.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Thoughts:

**SNAP!**

Of course I also like rabbits. And honestly, I was sorry when I was so stupid to make a comment beforehand, not knowing how Sear actually want a pet - I felt like an idiot afterwards. But when it comes to stealing pets, this German guy is extremely triggered here. Nobody fucks anyone more than Germans and their pets - we'd rather lose wars than lost our pets! We even have a German word for it: an**Timaerl loviebe**. The Nazis may also have been assholes, the German's love for their pet is unparalleled in this world. Google after that, if you have to. I'm just a little in rage mode on this. Can't do anything from here, of course. Aber ich würde sie wirklich dafür häuten. Mit Freude und ohne einen Moment des Bedauerns.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Thoughts:

**SNAP!**

[Of course I also like rabbits. And honestly, I was sorry when I was so stupid to make a comment beforehand, not knowing how Sear actually want a pet - I felt like an idiot afterwards. But when it comes to stealing pets, this German guy is extremely triggered here. Nobody fucks anyone more than Germans and their pets - we'd rather lose wars than lost our pets!] We even have a German word for it: animal love. The Nazis may also have been assholes, the German's love for their pet is unparalleled in this world. Google after that, if you have to. I'm just a little in rage mode on this. Can't do anything from here, of course. Aber ich würde sie wirklich dafür häuten. Mit Freude und ohne einen Moment des Bedauerns.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian