Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5224397#post_5224397)

I am so happy that you were able to see each other again. You both look really good and happy. I wish you only the best and will be in touch as soon as I have some time. ;-)

[@Badheart](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5224915#post_5224915)

It's half as impressive once you get here. Besides, I'm just selling my late father's house and settling into a simple rental apartment. Because the house is just way too big and too much work for me alone. Whereby I would also like to live anywhere else in the world. On the one hand, I'm happy to live in Germany. But on the other hand, I'm clearly drawn to faraway places. I am just an unsteady Good-for-nothing. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5224397#post_5224397)

I am so happy that you were able to see each other again. You bpotjh look really good and happy. I wish you only the best and will be in touch as soon as I have some time. ;-)

[@Badheart](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5224915#post_5224915)

It's half as impressive once you get here. Besides, I'm just selling my father's house and settling into a simple rental apartment. Because the house is just way too big and too much work for me alone. Whereby I would also like to live anywhere else in the world. On the one hand, I'm happy to live in Germany. But on the other hand, I'm clearly drawn to faraway places. I am just an unsteady Good-for-nothing. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian