Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5262481#post_5262481)

(laughs) Nah, I'm as harmless in default mode as you can imagine a human being to be. I only become dangerous in certain situations. (just keep the alcohol away from me) ;-D

To show that I play with open cards, here is just a proof of my inner nerd:

![](https://i.ibb.co/vBbvbkc/Background0722.jpg)

I am absolutely harmless. Unless you go against my friends and the belief that family and friends are sacred. Then we meet again. And not necessarily on the basis of friendship. (grin) But 99% of the time I am absolutely deep relaxed. I just do not like trouble. Trouble attracts me. And boi, I love getting into trouble. Defender in body and soul. Sorry. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5262481#post_5262481)

(laughs) Nah, I'm as harmless in default mode as you can imagine a human being to be. I only become dangerous in certain situations. (just keep the alcohol away from me) ;-D

I am absolutely harmless. Unless you go against my friends and the belief that family and friends are sacred. Then we meet again. And not necessarily on the basis of friendship. (grin) But 99% of the time I am absolutely deep relaxed. I just do not like trouble. Trouble attracts me. And boi, I love getting into trouble. Defender in body and soul. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

I am absolutely harmless. Unless you go against my friends and the belief that family and friends are sacred. Then we meet again. And not necessarily on the basis of friendship. (grin) ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian